Service for visualizing data from GPS trackers. On our map, you can see the path, speed and other data of the observed object. Free mobile apps and some GPS device models are supported.Users can switch between map types: Google Maps, OpenStreet Maps or Yandex Maps. Additionally, the user can create a public page for his GPS device and receive a code embedded in any site.Platform administrators can manage users, text pages, import and export data, and more.
- Visualization of GPS tracker data.
- Supported Free Mobile Apps:Traccar, GPSLogger.
- Supported GPS Device Protocols:iTrackSafe.
- 4 maps to choose from: Google Maps, Google Maps Satellite, OpenStreetMap, Yandex Maps.
- Ability to choose colors and icons for the device.
- Ability to receive public links and codes to embed maps with your device on any site.
- Complete privacy when installing on your own server.
- User registration and authorization.
- Complete admin panel. Manage users, pages, data, import and export, etc.
- Possibility to connect payment systems and paid services (read the Shopker documentation).
- PHP 7.4+ — 8.0
- PHP extensions: json, zip, iconv, mbstring, gd, dom, mongodb
- Availability of functions "exec" and "shell_exec".
- MongoDB 4.2+
- Minimum 512 MB RAM
2.0.0 - Completely rewritten application. Please read the description and system requirements. 1.3.4 - If a password is specified for access, all requests are checked for access. - Added logging messages from server application. 1.3.3 - Fixed a problem with changing the time through the calendar widget, which sometimes occurred. - Added data loading animation. - Third-party components updated. 1.3.2 - Added button "Auto update". - Added button "Reset". - Updated components. 1.3.0 - Added server management UI. - Added server for 365gps protocol. 1.2.3 - Updated all libraries to latest versions. - Added icons. - Small bug fix. 1.2.2 - Removed Leaflet polylineDecorator - sometimes it causes an JS error. - Updated LeafletJS to version 1.0.1. 1.2.1 - Fixed check request function (error on the PHP <=5.4). - Added option $app_config['logging'] to configuration file (disabled by default) - logging all requests. 1.2.0 - Fixed problem with blank page that appears on some hosting services. 1.1.0 - Fixed a class loading error in PHP 5.4.
GPS Platform [Free Download]
GPS Platform [Nulled]
PHP Scripts » Miscellaneous