Academy Lms is a market script for online learning. Here, students and teachers unite and share knowledge through a structured curriculum-based system.Teachers or lecturers can create an unlimited number of courses, video courses and documents based on their professional knowledge. Students can register for these courses and improve their skills anytime, anywhere.
Therefore, start selling your courses by installing ACADEMY and start your online business immediately.
Course Instructor/Administrator Quick Start Guide
- Read all the documents we provide carefully before using the software
- Follow the "Install and Update" guide carefully to install the application
- Log in as a site administrator to organize your system
- First update your system settings and payment settings from the settings option in the left sidebar menu.In addition, please make sure to provide a valid YouTube API key and a valid Vimeo API key in the system settings.
- If you have successfully updated the settings, you can go to the category option and create a category from the same left sidebar menu.
- After creating a category, you can create subcategories under a specific category.To create a subcategory, you can go to the category page, select a specific category, click the action drop-down menu and select Manage subcategories.It will take you to the subcategory page. Now you just need to click the "+Add subcategory" button and fill in all required fields to create a subcategory.
- Now it's time to create some courses. Since the course will contain all the video lessons, you must create it carefully.Move to the course option from the left menu, click the "+Add Course" button, you will get "Add Course Schedule". Fill in all fields carefully
- Each course should have at least one part. Because in the end you have to add a course under a specific part of a specific course. Therefore, now you must create at least one section.Go to the "Courses" page, select a specific course, click the Action drop-down menu and select "Management Section". After clicking the management section, you will get a list of sections that are now empty.You must create one by clicking the "+Add section" button
- Since you have created a course and one or more sections, you will now be able to create a course.Now, let's go to the "Courses" page again, select a specific course, click the "Actions" drop-down button, and select "Manage Courses". It will also display a list of courses you have created.To add new content, you just need to click the "+Add Course" button
Quick Start Guide for Course Students
- Since the application is already installed. Students only need to click on the application URL to access the website
- Whenever a student clicks on the URL, the home page will appear. From the homepage, students can search for specific courses, get all popular courses, the top ten latest courses, and get category-based courses.If the student has not registered yet, he/she can register. If the student is already registered, he/she can log in. Students can add courses to their shopping cart or to their wish list
- Students only need to click on the course thumbnail to view the course details.The course detail page contains all basic information about the course, such as title, description, results, course prerequisites, course list teacher details, and ratings and comments.Users can view the course overview here
- If students want to buy courses, they must add these courses to their shopping cart
- After adding courses to the shopping cart, if students want to view their shopping cart items, they can go to the "shopping cart" page by clicking the "Go to Cart" button, which appears on the shopping cart titled by hovering the mouse over the title Car icon on
- If needed, students can delete courses from the shopping cart page
- On the right side of the shopping cart page is the total price of the items in the shopping cart. Below it is the checkout button.If students want to check out, they just need to click the checkout button and pay for these courses
- After successful checkout, students can see their courses on the "My Courses" menu. Hover over the profile picture in the header and students will get a "My Courses" button
- The My Courses page will display all courses purchased by the student. Students can play the lesson by clicking the thumbnail in the "My Lessons" page
Version 5.4 – 2 November, 2021
- Updated with bootstrap 5 - Completely newly designed frontend website layout
Version 5.3 – 16 September, 2021
- Student can continue learning from last time viewed lesson (watch history preserved) - When purchasing a course without login, redirected to that course after login. - The video source URL has been hidden for HTML5 video URL and Video file. - Added language select option to instructor panel.
Version 5.2 – 30 August, 2021
- New lesson type: text format - Facebook login for students added - Admin permission for quick action menu fixed - Refund policy option settings added
Version 5.1 – 4 August, 2021
- New lesson type: google drive - Razorpay payment gateway comes as standard - Free lesson preview
Version 5.0 – 1 June, 2021
- Adding new admins - Admin role permission setting - Multi instructor in single course - Coupon code - Course compare feature - Application performance improvement - Organised Admin navigation menu - Organised applications assets - Documentation updated
Version 4.7 – 8 May, 2021
- Responsive issue solved on the course playing page. - Bug fixed on social sharing content. - A new API has been added for the Instructor mobile app.
Version 4.6 – 23 March, 2021
- Sub category selection fixed for mobile device screens. - Minor bug fixes - Performance improvement
Version 4.5 – 9 February, 2021
- Ability to filter courses according to parent categories. - Security check on installing addons. - Course preloaded on homepage. - Fixed a minor bug on course completion.
Version 4.4 – 22 December, 2020
- Google recaptcha introduced for enhanced account security - Dashboard shortcut for : Add student, Enrol student, Add course, Add lesson - Mobile API updated - Layout updated in course detail page for mobile device responsiveness.
Version 4.3 – 20 October, 2020
- Browser cache issue on image uploading has been solved. - Ratings and reviews are now showing perfectly on mobile device. - Server storage has been optimised by removing the previous video file while updating video type lessons. - Stripe payment API is working fine in Academy mobile app. - Top courses are now accessible from mobile devices. - Latest courses are now accessible from mobile device. - Info banner is now aligned perfectly in mobile device.
Version 4.2 – 15 September, 2020
- Sending verification code instead of link on user verification email. Since sometimes mail with a link considered as suspicious. - Keeping stripe session id and transaction id on stripe payment. - Enhanced the security of stripe payment. - Total lesson count is now working fine in all dashboard. - Minor bug fixes and performance improvement.
Version 4.1 – 19 August, 2020
- All payment gateways are included in mobile app. - Students can purchase course inside mobile app using all available payment gateways and addons. - Rating review posting by student random issue fix - Version update procedure updated
Version 4.0.1 – 6 July, 2020
- Stripe payment gateway updated for course purchase - Api updated for mobile application - Minor bug fixes
Version 4.0 – 17 June, 2020
- New instructor workflow introduced - Admin can add new instructor from admin panel - User needs to apply to be an instructor if the admin keeps it enabled - New dashboard and menu for instructor panel - New sales report page for instructor - New payout report page for instructor - New instructor payout processing system - The instructor now have the opportunity to request a withdrawal request - Language switcher from frontend website - New lesson creation layout and very user-friendly workflow - A separate form for each type of lessons and it can be switched instantly - Video upload option in lesson creation form with possible upload size info - Toaster notification translation issue fixed - Student page title issue fixed - Lesson deletion issue while course deletion is fixed - Multi-language helper updated - Courses can be added to wishlist from course detail page - User is shown an alert before removing a course from wishlist - Outgoing email text enhanced for being marked as spam by Gmail
Version 3.6 – 23 April, 2020
- Iframe embed code feature added. - Now you can add google slide, slideshare slides and any embeddable external content.
Version 3.5 – 8 April, 2020
- Minor bug fixes.
Version 3.4 – 20 March, 2020
- Android API added to purchase a course from inside the student's mobile app.
Version 3.3 – 10 March, 2020
- Checkout page updated
Version 3.2.1 – 1 March, 2020
- Academy lms site slow speed performance fixed
Version 3.2 – 19 February, 2020
- Payment system upgraded and designed from scratch - Disabled payment gateways are now hidden from student course purchase page - Some minor bug fixes in course, lesson management in the admin panel
Version 3.1 – 15 January, 2020
Version 3.0 – 12 October, 2019
- Android app API published - Separate video lesson configuration for mobile app added - Lesson player CSS fixed - Footer text made dynamic from admin panel - Course curriculum layout issue fixed - Course duration value fixed - Course title short layout enhanced
Version 2.4 – 17 September, 2019
- User interface updated
version 2.3 – 12 August, 2019
- Course progress feature added for students - Students can mark / unmark a lesson as complete - My course page shows completion percentage of every purchased course - Video lessons can be resumed from last time watched ( applicable for .mp4 videos )
version 2.2 – 10 July, 2019
- Course playing page new layout introduced. Designed and coded from scratch. - Theme installation option added. - Theme chooser, activation and deactivation option added.
version 2.1 – 16 June, 2019
- stripe payment gateway api updated - admin now have option to enable or disable email verification - course purchasing cart page crash issue fixed
version 2.0 – 10 June, 2019
- quiz module introduced - MCQ question manager for course quiz - quiz sorting option added - new course manager layout - course filter for admin to sort out easily - courses and section now grouped in a single page - brand new admin panel layout - admin now have monthly income graph chart - new instructor dedicated panel introduced - category manager updated - new course filter page added in frontend website - courses can be filtered by category, price, level, language, rating - filter course with list view and grid view - all user login page unified in a single form - new website launched for academy : http://www.academy-lms.com
version 1.3 – March, 2019
* Free course enrolment opportunity * Confirmation email on student account register * Custom smtp settings for site admin * Stopped playing course preview on background * Shopping cart view updated * Minor bugs fixes
version 1.2 – January, 2019
* Lesson file type added : text, pdf, doc, own server video * Description field for all course lessons * Video player updated and enhanced * Added course title/summary to course playing page * Course activation notification updated. * Site title issue fixed * Seo settings for course pages * Added currency settings
version 1.1 – November, 2018
* Status Wise course creating. * Show number of courses by status on Dashboard as well as on Admin navigation menu. * Made managing sub-category more comprehensive on the category page. * Added icon picker on Category and subcategory add and edit form * Added an instructor filter on course table. * Separated Active and Pending courses status wise inside the course page. * Admin now has an option of “View Course on Frontend” inside course page. * Admin now can make a course Active as well as Pending. * Made Course overview URL optional while creating a course. * Made Course thumbnail optional while creating a course. * Made generating Lesson’s video duration more understandable. * Added an optional Payment information field for Student. While creating and editing student. It is required for Instructors only. * Added Enrol a Student option. Now admin can enrol a student manually from the backend. * A new navigation menu “Report" has been added. * Admin now can see all the revenue he got after a successful course purchasing. * Admin now can see all the revenue an Instructor got after a successful course purchasing. * Admin now can pay instructors. * Made Updater module functional for future updates. * Added two different Logo Uploader. One for backend another for Frontend. * Added Favicon uploader. * Added Instructor settings inside Settings option. * Fixed the “Action” Button breaking on small devices. * Dynamic footer text.
[ front end ]
* Showing all the courses by course status. That means only Active courses are now being shown. * Fixed the login modal’s title. * Wish listed courses are now can be removed from the wish list page. * Already Purchased Button now redirects to My Courses page. * Fixed the issue of courses with no course overview URL or course thumbnail. * Instructor can see his course’s curriculums from the Course details page. * Respective instructor details of every course is showing on course details page. * Fixed the escape HTML tags issue on instructor Biography. * Added Instructor menu on the frontend navigation. * Creating course from the frontend. * Separated Active, Pending and Drafted course on instructor dashboard. * Instructor can see his created course details and respected course’s lessons from the frontend. * Instructor can make a published course to Draft course. * Instructor can create, update and delete sections from the frontend. * Serialize sections from the frontend. * Can Add, Update or Delete lessons from the frontend. * Instructor’s Payment report on the frontend. * Payment settings. Which is mandatory for being an Instructor.
version 1.0 – October, 2018
- first version released
- Apache web server to run php
- PHP version 7
- Mysql database access, purchase code during installation
- PHP curl should be enabled
- It is legal for a purchase code to be used for only one domain
Send us tickets for pre-sales issues and get after-sales developer support through zendesk.
- Download Academy Learning Management System and Addons from here >>>
- Course Instructor/Administrator Quick Start Guide
- Quick Start Guide for Course Students
- Update log
- Version 5.4 – 2 November, 2021
- Version 5.3 – 16 September, 2021
- Version 5.2 – 30 August, 2021
- Version 5.1 – 4 August, 2021
- Version 5.0 – 1 June, 2021
- Version 4.7 – 8 May, 2021
- Version 4.6 – 23 March, 2021
- Version 4.5 – 9 February, 2021
- Version 4.4 – 22 December, 2020
- Version 4.3 – 20 October, 2020
- Version 4.2 – 15 September, 2020
- Version 4.1 – 19 August, 2020
- Version 4.0.1 – 6 July, 2020
- Version 4.0 – 17 June, 2020
- Version 3.6 – 23 April, 2020
- Version 3.5 – 8 April, 2020
- Version 3.4 – 20 March, 2020
- Version 3.3 – 10 March, 2020
- Version 3.2.1 – 1 March, 2020
- Version 3.2 – 19 February, 2020
- Version 3.1 – 15 January, 2020
- Version 3.0 – 12 October, 2019
- Version 2.4 – 17 September, 2019
- version 2.3 – 12 August, 2019
- version 2.2 – 10 July, 2019
- version 2.1 – 16 June, 2019
- version 2.0 – 10 June, 2019
- version 1.3 – March, 2019
- version 1.1 – November, 2018
- Contact help
v6.1 Academy Learning Management System [Free Download]
v6.1 Academy Learning Management System [Nulled]
PHP Scripts » Project Management Tools