Storeo - The ultimate solution to manage your store
Manage accounts, create sales invoices, record purchase bills, manage inventory, match available inventory, create quotes and record customer inquiries
Great feature summary
Here are some makeStoreoThe perfect solution to manage your store.
- Purchase order document
- Sales document/invoice
- Transaction - Payment/Receipt/Consideration
- Items, item categories and brands
- Taxes and Units
- Reports - Journals, Ledgers, Projects
- Perfect user management system
- Live chat messages
Storeo is built on modern web technologies such asLaravel, VueJS and Bootstrap CSS framework, Has tons of built-in features and components.
Here is a list of some of Storeo's standout features:
- Build with the latest versionLaravel (7.x), the most popular and widely supported PHP framework
- Easy installation assistantand step-by-step installation tutorial videos
- REST API support, Easy to integrate with other applications
- single page application, Fewer queries to the server, reduced load times, reduced bandwidth usage and improved user experience
- most efficient database structure, Provides scalability for applications
- Multiple authentication options
- Register, log in, activate, approve
- Social login, two-factor authentication
- User profile, avatar, change password, online/offline status
- Role and Rights Management (ACL) system
- Multilingual and locale management
- Automatic and manual screen lock
- UI and push notifications
- print and export functions
- Press any key to search
- Maintenance mode
- Mobile responsive design
- Full screen mode
- Multiple color schemes
- Multiple style options
We will regularly update the latest version of the framework, plugins, features and fixes. You can share your feedback, bug reports and feature requests.We will implement it as soon as possible in an upcoming release.
Live demo links and credentials
Admin-Anmeldeseite- Click here to open
Username: admin Password: password
Manager login page- Click here to open
Username: manager Password: password
Accounting login page- Click here to open
Username: accountant Password: password
Anmeldeseite des Betreibers- Click here to open
Username: operator Password: password
Installation prerequisites and server requirements
Make sure you read the support documentation for application and other server requirements, installation prerequisites, and other useful topics.
Also, make sure to install on your server and meet all the installation prerequisites mentioned in the documentation.These prerequisites are mandatory, without which Storeo will not install and will not function properly. We are not responsible for installing and meeting installation prerequisites on your server.For example, we're selling you a computer, we're not going to put an electrical panel in your place.
PHP >= 7.4 (both CLI and Web)Requires PHP extension
- MySQL native driver
- GD Image Library
- compressed archive
- cURL (version 7.70+) (for CLI and web)
- GMP (required for sending web push notifications, added on v1.4)
- MySQL >= 8
- NOTE: MariaDB is not supported, use MySQL instead of MariaDB!
- allow_url_fopen enabled
- SSL installed on the server
- Pusher API credentials
These are mandatory requirements! You can also hire us or someone else to set these up for you.Please understand that we are only responsible for Storeo Script and are not responsible for installing or providing you with these prerequisites.
Version 1.0.0 Released on 13 July 2020 * Initial Release
Frequently Asked Questions and Support Methods
What information is required during installation?
Does the script contain all the source code?
Where can I access documentation?
Does the author provide installation support?
Does the author offer free installation services?
Will I be supported for further development?
Does the author offer custom services?
Can I use this script on multiple occasions?
Are there refund or exchange options?
click hereGo to the documentation related to this script.
Beginners FAQs and References
click hereGo to the FAQ and References section of the documentation related to this script. We will continually update our reference list and questions based on questions from users.
It is recommended that you visit a live demo with all features. Access documentation viaclick here, Over 150 articles are available and check all server prerequisites and requirements. Watch the step-by-step installation guideclick here
We'd love to hear your thoughts and thoughts on Storeo.click hereShare your feedback or make a feature request.
- Storeo - The ultimate solution to manage your store
- Great feature summary
- Great features
- Live demo links and credentials
- Installation prerequisites and server requirements
- PHP >= 7.4 (both CLI and Web)
- Version log
- Frequently Asked Questions and Support Methods
- What information is required during installation?
- Does the script contain all the source code?
- Where can I access documentation?
- Does the author provide installation support?
- Does the author offer free installation services?
- Will I be supported for further development?
- Does the author offer custom services?
- Can I use this script on multiple occasions?
- Are there refund or exchange options?
- Beginners FAQs and References
Storeo - Open Source Store Manager for Accounting, Billing & Inventory Management [Free Download]
Storeo - Open Source Store Manager for Accounting, Billing & Inventory Management [Nulled]
PHP Scripts » Project Management Tools