- Frontend: https://smartend.app/demo/
- Dashboard: https://smartend.app/demo/admin
- Email: [email protected] computer
- Password: admin
- The perfect stylish dashboard in 4 different colors and styles.
- Responsive admin panel.
- Multilingual support.
- Both directions LTR and RTL.
- Laravel 8.0 powerful framework.
- A secure dashboard with login access and password reset functionality.
- Webmaster permissions to manage sections and main features of the site.
- Dashboard for a quick overview of all modules.
- All the general settings any website needs.
- Dynamic website sections, pages and categories.
- Multi-login feature for Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIN, Github, Bitbucket.
- Control Google tabs and analytics controls in the dashboard.
- Control activation/deactivation of captcha from the dashboard.
- Email settings controls in the Control Dashboard.
- Ability to clear cache function.
- Ability to add additional custom fields to any section (CRUD).
- Automatic sitemap generator (/sitemap.xml or /sitemap/en).
- SEO settings and the ability to activate friendly URLs.
- Select multiple categories for each topic.
- Related topic tabs for each topic.
- Ability to activate/deactivate the registration function of the dashboard.
- Field and function management for each section.
- Added ability to activate expiration date using any section of the theme.
- Added ability to activate more files attached to any theme.
- Text editor for each page.
- The multi-upload module uploads a large number of photos.
- The Google Maps module adds multiple maps to the page.
- SEO modules for every page and section to help improve your website.
- The icon selector selects icons for categories and pages.
- Additional fields for Arabic can be activated.
- Controls the application that activates or deactivates the dashboard.
- The search engine can search anywhere in the dashboard.
- One place (menu) to add everything in your website.
- Category and subcategory management.
- Banner and slider management.
- A powerful inbox will be able to connect your webmail.
- Multiple reports with graphic illustrations.
- Notifications with new emails and events.
- User permission control.
- Visual translation.
- Responsive Bootstrap Flat Design.
- Multilingual support.
- Both directions RTL and LTR.
- Restful API is available for frontend (/api/v1).
- Ability to control style settings and colors.
- Ability to control logos, favicons, backgrounds.
- Dynamic menus and pages.
- All theme types: text pages, photos, videos with audio added.
- Multiple maps and locations per theme
- Multiple photos for each subject.
- Enable/disable comments.
- Get all topics for each user.
- Search engine for each section.
- Enable/disable order form per topic.
- Topic detail formatting with advanced text editor.
- Multi-category with Fontawesome icons.
- Ajax forms for contact pages, newsletter subscriptions, comments and orders.
- Ability to enable or disable captcha.
- Multiple positions for advertising banners.
- Homepage Slideshow Banner
- Latest Topics on Homepage
- Control all social network links.
- Shared scripts: facebook, twitter, google+, linkedin and pintrest.
- Access counter for each page.
- Each section has the most views.
- Two styles of footer.
- Enable/disable newsletter subscription form.
- Enable/disable preloader.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via the contact form here:
Update guide1. From Old version to version 7.0.0
2. From version 7.0.0 to latest version
- By default, it supports English and Arabic.
- Add more of what you want from the dashboard after installation.
- Excellent support with fast response speed.
- Patch and fix any bugs or corrupted content.
- Help with setup and installation!
- Answer any questions you may have.
Project folder content:
- Require. text file
ChangelogVersion 8.5.0 (22 August 2021)
- Update: To the latest Laravel v8.55.0 (Requires PHP >= 7.4). - Fix: Main Menu direct link error if is empty. - Fix: Fix multi photo uploads session issue. - Fix: Show uploaded video in case of video banners. - Fix: Inserting photo in custom admin page editor. - Feature: Support PostgreSQL DB Type. - Feature: Adding RSS feature to website sections. - Feature: Adding visitor analytics to Rest API. - Feature: Add Autoplay to video banners & Video topic page. - Feature: Predefine many languages on fresh installation by default. - Feature: Adding translation to languages ( हिंदी भाषा - ภาษาไทย - 中文語言 - Le français )Version 8.4.0 (22 May 2021)
- Update: To the latest Laravel v8.42.1 (Requires PHP >= 7.3). - Fix: Visitors Analytics Fetch Information. - Fix: Frontend search page pagination - Fix: Title translation for row 4 on webmaster frontend settingsVersion 8.3.0 (30 January 2021)
- Update: To the latest Laravel version 8.25.0 (Requires PHP >= 7.3). - Fix: Date picker arrows on RTL version. - Fix: Table view header inactive columns. - Fix: Search in additional fields select type. - Fix: Fix YouTube image link in case of use HTTPS. - Fix: The link of edit events in calendar. - Fix: Search if no results on contacts page. - Fix: Direct menu links slug in multi language case. - Feature: Convert statistics of table and private section to charts. - Feature: Change calendar locale to be the same as view language. - Feature: Adding ability to choose first day of week on calendar. - Feature: Adding ability to change date format generally. - Feature: Show new comments count badge on dashboard with topics list. - Feature: Improve home controller code structure.Version 8.2.0 (26 December 2020)
- Feature: Add New Row in homepage for welcome text details with admin control. - Feature: Ability to add photos only on homepage slider without text details. - Fix: Searching in additional fields data.Version 8.1.0 (13 December 2020)
- Update: To the latest Laravel version 8.18.1 (Requires PHP >= 7.3). - Feature: Ability to view website for admins on case it is closed for public. - Feature: Permission for auto approve topics or set not active to be activated manually. - Feature: Ability to choose permission groups for every custom field. - Feature: Ability to activate custom Admin home page for every permission group. - Feature: New notifications cases on topic edit for table and private sections. - Fix: Re migration Identifier name is too long issue. - Fix: Saving site sections ordering without need to select all rows. - Upgrade Guide: https://smartend.app/docs/update8.1.htmlVersion 8.0.0 (November 8, 2020)
- Update: To the latest Laravel version 8.13.0 (Requires PHP >= 7.3). - Update: Rebuild Dashboard HTML Views, JS & CSS to arrange and Improve. - Feature: Ability to change admin area path from dashboard. - Feature: Improve login page style with ability to add background image. - Feature: Control analytics service with ability to disable analytics feature. - Feature: update email connection settings with new abilities. - Feature: Ability to update design of Mail template. - Feature: Allow multi emails in notification Emails ( accept comma ,). - Feature: Move login & register paths to be inside admin path. - Feature: Direct view button on dashboard to view topics & categories. - Feature: Dashboard Datatable view with search in topics. - Feature: New site section type as a table view. - Feature: New site section type for private data ( contents will not appear for public ) . - Feature: Ability to control custom fields list on table or frontend or topic page. - Feature: Ability to create section analytics depending on list custom field. - Feature: Ability to add custom css class for new fields with predefined classes listing. - Feature: Ability to add custom css for frontend from dashboard. - Fix: New user register default permission group Id. - Fix: Admin users page view if permission group deleted. - Fix: Sub categories arrow in dashboard view. - Fix: Remove Quantity from order form. - Upgrade Guide: https://smartend.app/docs/update8.0.htmlVersion 7.2.0 (18 July 2020)
- Update: To the latest Laravel version 7.20.0 (Requires PHP >= 7.2.5). - Fix: search page variable error in frontend. - Fix: change google_analytics_code DB field to be text. - Fix: profile and dashboard links after login in frontend header. - Fix: frontend main menu in boxed and sticky header mode.Version 7.1.0 (May 2, 2020)
- Update: To the latest Laravel version 7.9.2 (Requires PHP >= 7.2.5). - Update: Copy titles and details on adding new language from default language. - Feature: Add new method in API to get topic by category. - Fix: Webmaster section title translation. - Fix: Include missing web.config file for IIS users.Version 7.0.0 (15 March 2020)
- Update: To the latest Laravel version 7.0 (Requires PHP >= 7.2.5). - Feature: *** Adding Multi Languages Support & Translation Manager *** - Feature: Ability to auto repair & add SEO URLs if empty in SEO tab. - Update: Optimise and improve code structure. - Update: Improve installation process. - Fix: Topics details on sharing to facebook. - Upgrade Guide: https://smartend.app/docs/update7.0.htmlVersion 6.0.0 (28 February 2020)
- Update: To the latest Laravel version 6.0 (Requires PHP >= 7.2.0). - Urgent: Add .htaccess file to protect /core files from direct access. - Fix: Topics list in front from multi categories. - Fix: External links start with (www) in main menu. - Fix: Resolve compact errors with php v7.3. - Fix: Resolve str_limit errors with php v7.3. - Fix: Receive orders in order group in web mail. - Fix: Changing contacts status. - Update: improve visitors analytics generation. - Update: hide user name of topics from front totally. - Feature: Control Google maps api key from dashboard. - Feature: Enable sending attachment with emails from web mail. - Feature: Change topics ordering (ASC/DESC) from front settings. - Feature: Order,comment and contact forms auto detect logged user info. - Feature: Order,comment and contact forms auto detect logged user info. - Feature: Convert latest articles to be in a slider.Version 5.8.1 (September 2, 2019)
- Fix: Installer warning in local machine. - Fix: Slider banner title in case no description. - Fix: Google maps URL if HTTPS is enabled.Version 5.8 (20 July 2019)
- Update: To the latest Laravel version 5.8 (Requires PHP >= 7.1.3). - Fix: View blocked pages nested in frontend main menu. - Fix: Remove connected menu links on destroy site sections. - Fix: Remove connected users on destroy permission group.Version 5.0 (February 15, 2019)
- Adding a new project version for Laravel 5.7 (Requires PHP >= 7.1.3). - Fix: Migrations fresh rand() error. - Fix: Rows Ordering if row checked or not checked. - Fix: Topics count in dashboard categories page. - Fix: Categories enable/disable in frontend main menu. - Fix: External links path in frontend main menu. - Fix: Additional fields enable/disable in webmaster site sections. - Update: Editor photo insert/upload as physical file not to DB. - Update: Google maps language control from backLang file.Version 4.4 (23 August 2018)
- Fix: Laravel version 5.4 running issue on PHP 5.6. - Fix: Frontend boxed + fixed header scroll. - Fix: Bulk options if no record selected issue. - Fix: PHP 7.1 count() problem in API calls. - Fix: Reset password page issue.Version 4.3 (26 May 2018)
- Feature: Update all dependencies & packages. - Fix: Id passing of left side banners. - Fix: Captcha package error for Laravel v5.4,v5.5. - Fix: Boxed style width on mobile view. - Fix: Whatsapp link on social icons. - Fix: Notification message topic title in comment & order form.Version 4.2 (18 May 2018)
- Feature: fixed header active/disable for Frontend. - Feature: adding events on calendar if day click. - Resolve: count() exception in PHP7.2. - Resolve: sitemap Date Format.Version 4.1 (23 April 2018)
- Feature: adding login with Facebook ,Twitter, Google, LinkedIN, Github, Bitbucket. - Feature: adding google Tags & Analytics control in dashboard. - Feature: activate/Deactivate captcha from dashboard. - Feature: adding Email settings control in dashboard. - Feature: adding ability to clear cache. - Feature: optimize Banners view method. - Feature: optimize Menus view method. - Feature: bulk settings save with one button. - Feature: adding timezone to language settings. - Feature: translate all error messages to Arabic. - Feature: change Arabic fonts in dashboard & frontend. - Feature: Update all dependencies & packages. - Feature: Rearrange & Optimize project files. - Resolve: Redirect after login to /admin. - Resolve: user profile picture upload path. - Resolve: homepage blocks dependencies. - Resolve: reCAPTCHA validation in Laravel 5.6 version. - Resolve: removing files while deleting multi photos in topics.Version 4.0 (25 February 2018)
- Adding a new project version for Laravel 5.6 (Requires PHP >= 7.1.3).Version 3.2 (January 18, 2018)
- Resolve: Language code in session & menu URLs.Version 3.1 (16 November 2017)
- Feature: Restful API is now available for Frontend (/api/v1). - Feature: Ability to add additional custom fields to any section (CRUD). - Feature: Automatic sitemap generator (/sitemap.xml or /en/sitemap or /ar/sitemap). - Feature: Update SEO settings and ability to activate friendly URLs. - Feature: Multi categories choosing for every topic. - Feature: Related topics tab for every topic. - Feature: Ability to activate/disable registration feature for the dashboard. - Feature: Rearrange Frontend and css style. - Feature: Adding partners section on Frontend. - Resolve: Exception if topic ID not found. - Resolve: Open/Close website feature. - Resolve: Comments showing status if disabled. - Resolve: show subcategories on main and side menu. - Resolve: analytics app active/disable on dashboard side menu. - Resolve: languages choosing depending on active one. - Resolve: fix second language (ar) URLs in all pages for frontend website & sitemap. Two Versions with the same features is available for (Laravel 5.4 & Laravel 5.5)Version 3.0 (18 September 2017)
- Feature: Update to Laravel version 5.5 ( Requires PHP >= 7.0.0 ).Version 2.2 (September 18, 2017)
- Resolve : Automatic adding permission while creating new site sections. - Resolve : title for new site sections on main menu (if no translation). - Feature: Adding ability to activate expire date with topics of any section. - Feature: Adding ability to activate attaching more files with any topic. - Feature: View attached files links to download on topic page of frontend.Version 2.1 (16 July 2017)
- Resolve bug on editing main admin user. - Resolve bug on frontend footer. - Resolve bug on calendar events end time. - Resolve bug on frontend RTL main menu. - Adding slide to the conformation message on contact page. - Adding arrows to the main menu that has sub menus frontend. - Adding Embed Video ability on backend & frontend.Version 2.0 (March 10, 2017)
- Feature: Update to Laravel version 5.4. - Feature: Visual translation for all languages vars. - Feature: Advanced permissions for users. - Feature: Ability to activate order form with topics. - Feature: Setting DB tables prefix in .env File. - Feature: Setting default language in .env File. - Feature: Enable/Disable Captcha from .env File. - Feature: Calendar language now available to set from language file. - Feature: Adding Vimeo to video types . - Feature: Icon Picker for Ad. Banners . - Feature: Adding Email notifications settings to General Settings. - Feature: Adding Frontend site style settings to General Settings. - Feature: General Frontend settings to Webmaster General Settings. - Feature: NEW Frontend site preview.Version 1.2 (17 January 2017)
- Fix : Include sql file with 5.3 version. - Fix : Logout bug on 5.3 version. - Feature : Get & save visitors information ( Analytics ) to the database.Version 1.1 (January 2, 2017)
- Adding a new version for Laravel 5.3.Version 1.0 (27 December 2016)
- Release of this script on Codecanyon. - Built with Laravel 5.2.
SmartEnd CMS - Laravel Admin Dashboard with Frontend and Restful API [Free Download]
SmartEnd CMS - Laravel Admin Dashboard with Frontend and Restful API [Nulled]
PHP Scripts » Project Management Tools