Slave Cookie Management
This extension helps your TYPO3 websiteComply with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR or DSGVO). You can access the user's decisions via TypoScript or PHP - wisely in your own extension.
Advanced mode displays the categories to accept. you can alsohabilitar modal, Details about using the service can be listed.
The User can accept the All categoriesand all its services orsingle serviceToo.
The cookie text can be changed via TypoScript.
- 100% GDPRO complaints
- Configuration in TypoScript
- Position: bottom
- Everything the free version has
- Configured as normal content element in TYPO3 backend, no need for TypoScript (editor friendly)
- Positions: bottom, top, center
- Categories in Cookie Consent Alert can be hidden
- 12 months of support included
- Used by you or a customer in a single end product that does not charge the end user
- Typo3 8.7.x - Typo3 10.4.x
- PHP 7
the latest update
- [feature]New constant editor options: theme and modal layoutChange the look of the cookie consent form. Theme options introduces dark mode and modal box layout, column layout for lightbox in advanced mode.
- [feature]New field: Layout, where you can toggle the cookie consent layout and behavior.
- [feature]Fallback content for Vimeo and YouTube services when rejected.
- [feature]New TypoScript options can be used to set fallback content elements for YouTube and Vimeo videos. Please read the documentation for more instructions
- [feature]New Location: Center
- [Bugfixes] Several bugfixes prevented modals from saving settings
- [feature]Accept/deny service individually
- [feature] enable option for each service
- [feature]TYPO3 V10 support
- [Function] A modal displays detailed information about the services, cookies and urls used on the site.
- [Maintenance] Renamed extension tocookie_control to slavlee_cookie_control. please readwhat is newpart.
- [Maintenance] Refactor TypoScript. Now, cookies and urls are grouped in services. Users now accept/reject services that can save multiple urls and cookies. please readwhat is newpart.
- [IMPORTANT] Templates and some files have been changed. Also, the ViewHelper widget. If you have made any changes, please compare your code before upgrading.
- [Important] Drop PHP Support below 7
- [IMPORTANT] Remove TYPO3 V7 support. youRequires an upgrade to at least 8.7.xUse Slavlee Cookie Control.
Slavlee Cookie Control [Free Download]
Slavlee Cookie Control [Nulled]
PHP Scripts » Miscellaneous