Shield CMS is a content management system created with Themeforest's theme developers in mind, and a tool to help them provide a fast support system that provides support expiration dates where you have full control over what you get from your customers purchase code.
The CMS is also available to developers from outside this market, and to freelancers who need a CMS to help them provide better customer support.
This CMS also offers you the possibility to save customer information such as website links, passwords to access its web server and the back end of website administration. No need to create .txt files no longer...
You can organize your work in a beautiful calendar where you can save your own events.
In addition to these features, you can also use the Dashboard to control page views and page hits, themes that you currently display on the server as theme previews.
- NEW:Updated purchase code with more customer information!
- NEW:Quickly add your new customer information to the database!
- Includes purchase code verification script.
- User registration and login.
- Reset forgot password and change password when user logs in.
- Send password activation to email.
- Edit user credentials from the administration panel.
- How to change the language setting according to your own country.
- Built on Bootstrap v3.3.7.
- Simple three-step installer for easy application configuration.
- Awesome and simple dashboard where you can access information about your back office and display quite a few features like visualizations that let you keep track of other topics you're currently online.
- Nice calendar so you can organize your work.
- An area where you can save customer information, such as website and server credentials.
- Save your customer support dates and track if they can still get your support.
- Register the topics you have created and need access to. This is similar to the category of password menu items.
- This is used from the categories (topics) above. This is a way to keep and save your login information without saving passwords on your browser or even in any txt file on your computer.very convenient!
- Simple and extended documentation!
- Well documented code!
- Awesome and fast support!
- PHP 5.3以降、PHP 7.0以降
- MYSQLI PHP extension
- PDO PHP extension
- MySQL 5.x
- Apache Mod_rewrite enabled
- application installer
- PHP hit counter
- Font awesome icons
- SB Admin 2
- Bootstrap Data Sheet
- Bootstrap form validation
- 100% responsive design
- Powerful management panel
- Follow the PSR2 coding standard
- Nice client-side and server-side form validation
- Prevent SQL injection and XSS attacks
在线提供You can test your script in our online preview:Divorced CMS
CHANGELOGVersion 2.2 || 27 June 2018
[Added]: Way to insert support data directly to database; [Updated]: Purchase code verification with image and a few more information; [Updated]: Documentation;Version 2.1 || 20 April 2017
[Updated]: PHP 7.0 connection ready.Version 2.0 || 21 February 2017
[Added]: Purchase Code Verify with Envato API. [Changed]: SQL date to datetime type. [Changed]: Add timestamp into Start and End of the created events. [Fixed]: Error on Calendar when there wasn't any event created on database. [Fixed]: Error Displaying date under one day event. [Fixed]: Tipography on some words. [Fixed]: Correct output of event days when having more than one day events.Version 1.2 || 26 November 2016
[Added]: Possiblility to link to themes URL from counter under Dashboard; [Updated]: Documentation; [Fixed]: CSS minor improvements;Version 1.1 || 23 November 2016
[Fixed]: Spacing issues from datetimepicker under events section;Version 1.0 || 22 November 2016
[Release]: Initial release;
SHIELD - Freelancer Content Management System [Free Download]
SHIELD - Freelancer Content Management System [Nulled]
PHP Scripts » Help and Support Tools