Automatically host Google Fonts on your server
No editable CSS. There are no fonts to download and upload. No changes to your theme or plugins. Hassle-free transitions for all themes and plugins. *
- Works with all well coded themes and plugins.
You can turn on/off the following features:
- Procesar la cola de fuentes (etiquetas ).
- Handle fonts in the theme/plugin's CSS file.
- Handle fonts in inline CSS.
Performance: Font-Display Behavior
The browser displays invisible text until you download the font, which causes poor usability, and Google doesn't allow you to control it.We provide a unique feature for modern browsers to use fallback fonts out of the box. No more invisible text.
Performance: Preload A Font
Preloading is a modern browser feature that loads your keyword body as early as possible.
A subset of languages with more control
Subsets defined by themes/plugins are handled automatically, but with more control. Bonus: the ability to enforce language subsets. This is a great feature if your theme or plugin doesn't allow this.
need help? We have a dedicated support forum to help you as best we can.
- Unicode-Range: The font feature of a font will only be loaded if that subset of the language has been used on the page.
- verify that it works: Built-in functionality to verify that a plugin is doing its job.
- Process and transform Google Fonts via inline CSS, @import in local CSS files, JS WebFont Loader.
- Compatible with most cache plugins (tested by W3TC and WP Super Cache).
- Compatible CSS minification with Autoptimize plugin.
- The browser supports IE9+ and all modern browsers.
v1.0.1 Self-Hosted Google Fonts Pro [Free Download]
v1.0.1 Self-Hosted Google Fonts Pro [Nulled]
WordPress » Utilities