Managing employees, their availability, shifts, time off, and rates can become very difficult, especially when you have multiple locations to cater to. Well, no more.With RotaGo SaaS, from managing employee details to assigning shifts and vacations to them, you can do what you need from one place.
Log in as super administrator:superadministrador @ exemple. com / 1234
Log in as a company:Company@Example. com / 1234
Log in as administrator:[email protected] / 1234
Log in as an employee:Timão @gmail. e / 123456
What to Expect from RotaGo SaaS - Employee Scheduling Tool
- Easily assign employees based on availability preferences
- Ease of costing when managing default and custom role rates
- Ideal when you have multiple locations and many employees to assign shifts
- Very feasible shift management
- Effective leave management and embargoes for smooth workflow
- Detailed insightful reports for timely decision making
- Add breaks to the carousel
- Download reports anytime, anywhere
- Date range picker in print carousel page
- Share Rotas with others via a unique link, also protected with a password and expiration date
- Available in multiple languages. thereby promoting global availability
- Landing page on/off settings
- Provide a user-friendly RTL experience for customers who speak Arabic, Hebrew and Urdu-like languages
- Payments for any plan can be done using 10 different payment gateways namely Stripe, PayPal, Paystack, Flutterwave, Razorpay, Paytm, Mollie, Skrill, Mercado Pago, CoinGate
- Built with Laravel 8
Notable Features of RotaGo SaaS - Employee Scheduling Tool
Create a plan and pay - a special SaaS feature
Log in with a super administrator and create a plan that best fits your business model. Choose the appropriate pricing and duration for the created plan. Pay using various payment gateways.If you do not renew after expiration, the plan will be disabled.
Manage every minute detail of your employees through this tab. From personal details to employee details, manage every aspect of your essential information here.Employee details include employment type, holiday allowance based on days and hours, hours per week and hours worked.Also, from here, you can assign the role and location of that particular employee.
Additionally, assign wages and salaries to any specific employee by setting default and role-custom rates. Finally, use this tab to determine their work and rest days.
Create locations and assign related employees to specific locations.
In this setup, create a role, the color for that role, assign employees, and their default break times.
The combined results of all these features can be viewed in the list form within the employee homepage of the dashboard form.You can also view the current month as a table along with the total number of employees, shift schedules, and vacation totals.
In the calendar form, you can view the shift schedules assigned to individual employees for any given week. Select relevant locations and filter shift schedules based on availability, vacation days, and days off.Clear a week to prevent rescheduling. Easily edit existing shifts.By placing the pointer over an employee's name, you can get an overview of contracted hours, assigned hours, and hourly costing.
View complete data on assigned leave, taken leave and remaining leave for any particular employee. Get popup notifications for leave requests with pending actions.Also, you can add employee leave from the end. Since employees' shifts vary, you can choose whether to calculate vacation time by total recorded hours or by day.Also, create embargoes, which means restricting certain employees to taking vacations on certain days.
Add a user's availability mode by simply dragging the cursor across the timeline. Specify start and end dates, and choose to repeat the pattern weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly.You can also edit the user's existing availability model as needed.
Detailed insightful reports
Get tons of insightful reports based on two general categories, Time & Cost and Leave & Coverage.You can generate detailed reports by specifically selecting users assigned to specific locations and roles on any given date.
Send lists to employees via mailing list
Shift schedules can be shared/notified via email with each employee assigned role.
Publish/Unpublish Week in Rotas
Can publish/unpublish schedules for employees' weekly shifts. This module will be managed from the company side.
Add/remove employees from the list
The customization of adding or removing employees to schedule shifts can be done with the help of this module.
Add/remove rest days from shift schedule
Customization of adding or removing employee leave to schedule shifts is easy with a single click.
User can cancel Rotas and admin can approve/disapprove it
Users in the company can cancel any shift schedule upon request. The right to verify and approve or disapprove belongs to the administrator.
Day View and User View in Dashboard
Dashboard views that can be changed as needed have been made easy to view and navigate for easy access to available information.
module de discussion
Direct communication is an important aspect of any business. The easy-to-access and use chat module available in the Rota solution helps you maintain direct and ongoing contact with all parties.
The dashboard will provide a monthly calendar view with general details about a given user and costs incurred on any given day in a specific location.You can filter the details by selecting specific roles or all according to your needs.
Manage shift schedule settings as employees can access which aspects of the shift schedule. Select the start date and time format for the week.Finally, you can choose whether employees can set their availability preferences.
Site and Email Settings
All website-related settings such as logo, header and footer text, default language, and mail-related settings can be adjusted from here.From brand logos to permissions and default settings, control every aspect of this tool from here.
Who can use it?
- Hospitals, Medical and Nursing Providers
- Bars, restaurants and cafes
- Gym and Fitness Center
- Retail stores and supermarkets
- Charities, Nonprofits and Volunteers
- Cinemas, theatres and live events
- Call Center and Support Staff
- schools and universities
- emergency responders and first responders
- Hospitality, Hotels and Events
Here you can see what updates are available and whether we've brought new content to this release.Check the changelog
please sendSupport request is hereFor any questions, doubts or suggestions. To save time and get quick feedback, please don't ask for support in the comments section.
- RotaGo Saas Free Download is here >>>
- What to Expect from RotaGo SaaS - Employee Scheduling Tool
- Notable Features of RotaGo SaaS - Employee Scheduling Tool
- Create a plan and pay - a special SaaS feature
- Company settings
- employee database
- Shift management
- manage leaves
- Manage availability
- Detailed insightful reports
- Send lists to employees via mailing list
- Publish/Unpublish Week in Rotas
- Add/remove employees from the list
- Add/remove rest days from shift schedule
- User can cancel Rotas and admin can approve/disapprove it
- Day View and User View in Dashboard
- module de discussion
- Comprehensive Dashboard
- Dashboard settings
- Site and Email Settings
- Who can use it?
RotaGo SaaS - Staff Scheduling Tool v7.6 [Free Download]
RotaGo SaaS - Staff Scheduling Tool v7.6 [Nulled]
PHP Scripts » Project Management Tools