Woocommerce Request a Quote allows your customers to request a quote before purchasing a product. Easily manage all your quote requests in the admin panel.Site administrators will also receive email notifications for new quote requests.
- Add quotes to store and product detail pages.
- Hide add to cart button and price. This will turn into a simple online directory.
- Quote requests are only enabled for out-of-stock products or for guest users or logged in users.
- Get customer quotation requests via email.
- Manage all offers from the WordPress admin panel.
- Easy to customize email templates.
Install and configure
- Upload the plugin zip file from Admin Panel > Plugins > Add New Plugin. Activate plugin
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Offers to manage offer settings.
- Manage email notification settings from WooCommerce > Settings > Email > Quotes
- Manage all your quotes from the Quotes menu in the admin panel.
Are there any questions?
More about Elsner Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Elsner Technologies is a leading web development and design company based in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.We focus on the development of professional websites and high-end web-based applications, such as large-scale e-commerce solutions and custom shopping cart development.You can choose from a range of service products, such as feature-rich website design and development, website upgrades, and SEO services.
Request a Quote WooCommerce Plugin [Free Download]
Request a Quote WooCommerce Plugin [Nulled]
WordPress » WooCommerce