QwikTest - NexGen Online Exam Software
QwikTest is an online exam software and assessment tool that helps educational institutions, enterprise companies create and administer web- and mobile-based exams.
- Multiple exam types supported - practice sets, quizzes
- Adaptive learning experience using practice sets.
- Live Quiz with Quiz Scheduler
- Supports 7 types of questions including MCQ, Match, Blank, Sort and Short Answer
- Audio, video, comprehension, image, formula and table attachments are supported.
- User reward points system.
- Limit users to a single session to prevent inappropriate behavior
Visit the website for more details.https://qwiktest.nearchip.com
Open source technology stack
- Laravel - The leading PHP backend framework
- inertia. Node.js - Laravel-Vue Bridge
- Tailwind CSS - Libreria CSS
Support and FAQs
Please check before buyingPre-requisites and FAQ.the most important
- PHP >= 7.4.10 and MySQL >= 5.7.24 are required. Currently, we have only tested MySQL, MariaDB or Postgress have not been tested.
- Currently, the application is not ready for translation or does not support RTL.
- Currently, the system does not include payment gateways. QwikTest is primarily used to help educational institutions and companies test their students and employees internally.In the next update, we will implement a store with a payment gateway but no ETA.
- All modern browsers are supported, including Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Edge. Internet Explorer is not supported as it has been discontinued.
- Front-end source code implemented in Vue. Node.js (Unminified Vue Source) is not included in the regular license and will be provided when purchasing an extension license. please check the linkhttps://nearchip.gitbook.io/qwiktest/installation/using-vue.js-source-code-extended-license
- QwikTest requires PHP v7.4 with the following extensions enabled. PHP 7.4.10 is recommended.
- OpenSSL PHP Extension, PDO PHP Extension, Mbstring PHP Extension, Tokenizer PHP Extension, XML PHP Extension, Ctype PHP Extension, JSON PHP Extension, ZIP PHP Extension, FileInfo PHP Extension, BCMath PHP Extension, GD PHP Extension
- QwikTest requires a MySQL database that supports JSON columns. MySQL 5.7.24 is recommended. Currently, we have only tested MySQL, MariaDB or PostgreSQL have not been tested.
baby sitting program
- QwikTest requires Linux-based shared hosting using CPanel or Cloud VPS.While QwikTest works well on shared hosting, there may be some limitations; therefore, we recommend using a VPS for better performance.
- QwikTest works with all major managed hosting providers (GoDaddy, Hostinger, NameCheap, BlueHost, SiteGround, HostGator, etc.) and cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure, DigitalOcean, etc.)
- QwikTest works with Apache and NGINX.
SMTP mail configuration
- The application must have a valid SMTP configuration for user registration and password reset. Without it, you will get an error 500 when registering.
We cannot provide refunds or fixes related to your web hosting or server environment.So, if your hosting or server environment is different from the one listed in the previous section, you need to find out if it will work before buying.Server setup and configuration is beyond our support. If you have any questions about the installation in the QwikTest app, please raise an issue on our support portal.
In any case, once the item has been downloaded, you will not be able to get a refund. Please read all prerequisites and double check our demos and documentation before purchasing our products. (kindlycheck here)
If you feel the scripting feature is right for you, please buy it. In most cases, we will not offer a refund unless we believe it is a genuine request and complies withEnvato Refund Policy.
We do not offer any refunds for extended licenses, whatever the reason. Please make sure you verify everything before purchasing. If you need clarification, please contact us.
demo link and passwordhttps://qwiktest-demo.nearchip.com
- Admin – Username: admin, Password: [email protected]
- Instructor – Username: instructor, Password: [email protected]
- Student – Username: student, Password: [email protected]
- Guest – Username: guest, Password: [email protected]
Fixed - Fixed Quiz Reports error with MariaDB - Fixed Quiz Attempts of a User Showing in Other Student Reports - Fixed Unable to Take Test For Multiple Students at a Time issue Added - Added MariaDB Support (Version > 10.3) - Right-to-Left (RTL) Support - Multi-Language Translation Ready - Both User & Admin Dashboards - Fully Configurable Custom Home Page - Top Bar, Hero, Features, Categories, Statistics, Testimonials, Footer Call-To-Action, - - - Footer Links & Social Links - Custom Theme Color - Primary Color & Secondary Color - Custom Font Settings - White Logo for Dark Backgrounds - Fix Storage Links through Maintenance Settings
Fixed - Multiple blanks issue with the Fill in the Blank (FIB) question type is fixed Added - Admin & Instructors can access the overall and detailed reports of User Quiz and Practice sessions. - Admin & Instructors can download detailed reports of User Quiz and Practice sessions in Excel format. - Users can download their Quiz Score Report Cards in PDF format.
- Released the first version of QwikTest. - Quiz and Practice Sets. - Supports 7 Types of Questions - Comprehension, Audio & Video attachments
QwikTest - NexGen Online Exam & Quiz Software [Free Download]
QwikTest - NexGen Online Exam & Quiz Software [Nulled]