Brief description; introduction
Integrating QuickBooks with Perfex provides a complete picture of how your business is running and where it can be improved.Accounting software and CRM work together to share data between sales and accounting, including customer information, sales orders, expenses and invoices
Synchronize old and new invoices, expenses, payments, and more.
QuickBooks® Online Module
It's worth noting that while this module uses a one-way sync, we run a few aspects:
- Two-way sync: tax and tax authority (note: non-US only) and payment method
- One-Way Sync from QuickBooks® Online to Perfex CRM: Chart of Accounts and Expense Categories
- One-way sync from Perfex CRM to QuickBooks® Online: Accounts, Projects, Invoices, Payments and Expenses
No coding skills required at all
Perfex CRM cronjob needs to be enabled and running in order to automatically schedule sync jobs.
Latest Perfex CRM version
When you want to enter production mode, follow these steps:
N.B // We've added a new feature called reset: it comes in handy when you want to switch to production mode, which will prevent duplicate records in the quickbook.
- Reset all syncs in the Quickbooks module settings, this will clear all syncs. For dummy data, just delete it, ie: invoices, customers, items, etc.;
- For private links, since you are not publishing this app and are for personal use only, you can set the "Terms of Service Link" to "http://test.com" or your website URL.
- When you reset synchronization, it will clear your current chart of accounts, so you can synchronize the new production mode chart of accounts.
- You are ready. Just follow the steps you followed in sandbox testing.
If you have any questions about the module or have any suggestions to help us improve it, please feel free to contact us by adding a comment or sending us a message directly.
The support staff will get back to you as soon as possible.
Version 1.0.5 – 06 July 2021
Version 2.8.4 Compatible
Fixed some reported bugs
Version 1.0.4 – 05 May 2021
Fixed Tax Syning
Fixed system disconnection after saving the config page
Fixed some reported bugs
Version 1.0.3 – 13 October 2020
Added auto synchronization options in config page, you can disable what you dont want to auto sync
Fixed: Invoices Payment Duplication Fixed: Draft invoices filtered from being synchronized
Fixed: Small Bugs experienced in production modeVersion 1.0.2 – 11 July 2020
Added Reset Option button to clear all synchronizations during mode swithching (Demo to Production)
Supports French language
Supports multiple taxes
Supports all online payments
Two way sync for Payment Methods
Fixed: Bugs in production modeVersion 1.0.1 – 06 July 2020
Fixed: Bug during module installation and activation.Version 1.0.0 – 29 June 2020
QuickBooks® Online Module for Perfex CRM - Real Time and Scheduled Synchronization [Free Download]
QuickBooks® Online Module for Perfex CRM - Real Time and Scheduled Synchronization [Nulled]
PHP Scripts » Add-ons