paypal green download
Each payment button can be easily embedded into any 3rd party webpage - you just need to copy-paste a pair of JS/HTML snippets.Additionally, you can add the plugin's functionality to any existing link, button, menu item (any element).
- PayPal integration.Easily configure the plugin to accept payments via PayPal.
- Native button or any link.Attach functionality to your own links, buttons, and menu items (any element) using native buttons or using the "href" attribute.
- button style.Easily style payment buttons with overall styling settings. Tons of options for any need.
- Encrypted download link.The plugin generates a time-limited encrypted download link. The validity period of the link is up to you.
- Various document sources.Host files in a secure folder or anywhere on your server.
- Amazon S3 is supported.If necessary, host files in an Amazon S3 bucket and generate temporary links to access them.
- X-Sendfile is supported.Download large files via X-Sendfile mode if the mod_xsendfile module is installed on your server.
- free download.Let your visitors download some files without paying.
- Email notification.Send custom email notifications to buyers and administrators upon successful payment.
- Button/File Statistics.Gather statistics on button impressions, payments and downloads for any file over any period of time.
- Remote use.Easily embed any payment (download) button into a 3rd party website (just copy-paste a few JS/HTML snippets).
- CSV output.Export all download links, payment transactions and details to a CSV file for further processing.
- Performance optimization.The plugin is well optimized for better performance. It does not affect the Google PageSpeed Insights score.
Visit demo pageAnd try the power and simplicity of plugins.
Try the power of the admin panel for yourself.
How to install this package?We have created wizards to help install scripts correctly.
- Unzip the downloaded archive and upload the file to your server.
- Open it in your browser - the wizard will start automatically.
- The guide asked a few questions. Nothing special - MySQL parameters and admin credentials to access the admin panel.
- Once done, go to the Dashboard and click the "PayPal Green Downloads" box under the "Installed Plugins" section. It activates the plugin.
- After activation, the plugin will add related items to the left menu.
- Find the "How to use" submenu. It explains how to embed the plugin on your website - no difficulty, just paste a few JS/HTML snippets.
Updating scripts is a manual process. this is very simple. do not worry.
- Download the latest version of the script from CodeCanyon.
- Overwrite existing files on the server, except files
You will not lose files and settings. They are stored in a MySQL database.
What are the server requirements?Your server must meet the following requirements. All modern servers already do this.
- PHP 5.5 or higher.
- MySQL 5.0 or higher.
If you are having trouble using the plugin, please contact us and we will assist you as soon as possible.
Feel free to visitChangelogAnd see what we've added/fixed in the latest version of PayPal Green Downloads.
PayPal Green Downloads - Standalone Script [Free Download]
PayPal Green Downloads - Standalone Script [Nulled]
PHP Scripts » Shopping Carts