2. Delete the images from the server associated with the product if they are not used anywhere, even if you delete the product or the image individually when editing the product.
3. Simple watermark
4. You can sort the images by dragging them in the order you like.
5. On the product screen, the first image in the list will automatically become your main image.
6. Large-size images do not need to be compressed, and the extension before uploading will help you, speed up the uninstallation of new images, and increase server space.
7. Check if there are any pictures in the folder before uploading.
Supported images (JPEG | PNG | GIF | JPG | BMP).
OpenCart Image Manager [Free Download]
OpenCart Image Manager [Nulled]
Plugins » OpenCart