Miam-Miamis a powerful php script (Laravel) with modern UI/UX design, smart features, and with just a few clicks, you can create an amazing food social website.Miam-Miam script works perfectly on mobile, tablet and desktop, it helps you to create a professional website like social network, recipe list, fitness diet, community food.Miam-Miam also allows users to upload their recipes and share them with other users or follow other foodies. Miam-Miam is highly customizable and super easy to set up.The script includes a 2-click site installer that does not require any technical knowledge to install the script.
Such as the popular food site: Tasty. co / Allrecipes / Yummly / Cookpad / YoRipe
ライブデモTry before you buy
admin panel account
- Completely secure system (SQL injection, XSS, CSRF)
- Built on the powerful Laravel framework that has been tried and tested by millions of developers.
- Passwords are encrypted with Bcrypt and Argon2 to keep your data safe.
- User and Registration System
- The login system comes with a forgotten password page that allows users to reset their passwords via email.
- Prevent spam by ensuring email addresses are unique and valid.
- Passwords are encrypted with Bcrypt and Argon2 to keep your data safe!
- OAuth: Users can sign up for an account using their facebook, twitter or google accounts.
- Any registered user can login/forget password.
- there is awesomeprofileIncluding my favorite timelines, favorite recipes.
- Manage or update his information (country, name, username, gender, user profile...) in profile settings.
- Foodies can post recipes by registering an account
- Foodies can follow other foodies to see their new recipes on the timeline.
- Foodie can add recipes to his favorite list
- Foodies can love recipes
- Foodies can comment on recipes
- Foodies can search for recipes by keyword
- Admin panel
- Flexible control panel system with complete options.
- Only the administrator role can log in to the management panel.
- You can translate the miam-miam of the website into your own language.
- Change site settings (name, logo, favicon, site description...).
- Change website SEO settings (meta description).
- Manage members (edit, delete, add and view member information) and change their member roles (Administrator, Foodie).
- Create and manage unlimited categories for recipes (add, edit, delete, view).
- Manage recipes (approve, disapprove, edit, delete)
- Manage comments (approve, disapprove, edit, delete)
- Create unlimited pages and manage (add, edit, delete, view).
- Manage ads (in sidebar or between recipes)
- Fully use this management panel to manage and control all the content that appears in the website, and provide complete options.
- Includes stylish website interface.
- Great slider.
- Category list
- Added latest recipes
- Search recipes
- Best Inspiration (Foodies)
- A single page for each category and its recipes
- Single page search results
- A great recipe page with more details: likes, comments and favorites
- User profile includes all recipes, number of followers, number of followers.
- custom page.
- Login/Register/Forgot Password page.
- Other features
- PinterestIntegrated tools allow you to pin images to recipes.
- Easily translated from the admin panel
- Google Analytics integration.
- Easy installation and usability (no coding knowledge required).
- Excellent design of website and admin panel
- Fully responsive website and admin panel
- Clean code with high performance.
- Easy to customize
- SEO friendly.
- high performance.
- More features are coming soon.
- Backend Framework: Based on Laravel
- Front-end framework: built on Bootstrap
- Requires PHP >= 7.2.5
- Supporta MySQL, Mysqli.
- Code editing software (for example: Dreamweaver, Sublime Text or Notepad
- Web browser for testing (eg: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox)
- FTP tool to upload files to the server (eg: FileZilla).
- Read the documentation carefully to guide you on how to install the application.
- Excellent support with fast response, just contact us.
- If you have any questions, please contact us by mail:[email protected]
- Read documentation online
Version 1.0.2 - (Release: September 2, 2021):
- Bug Fixed : Displaying Youtube and Vimeo Videos (Embed Code) in Recipes
Version 1.0 - (Published: August 9, 2021):
- Initial Version
Miam-Miam - Social Network Platform for Foodies [Free Download]
Miam-Miam - Social Network Platform for Foodies [Nulled]
PHP Scripts » Social Networking