LMSGo SaaS is the best course builder. From managing courses in various categories to completing chapters, every aspect of your course can be addressed under one tab with LMSGo SaaS.Enjoy easy-to-manage learning with a simple user interface.
Log in as super administrator:superadministrador @ exemple. com / 1234
Log in as the store owner:owner @ example. com / 1234
Store link:negozio dimostrativo
Log in as a student:[email protected] / 12345678
What to Expect from LMSGo SaaS - Learning Management System
- Students register and browse courses. Add courses to wishlists, carts and purchases
- Easily manage learning by listing courses and course categories
- Multi-color theme: 3 colors
- Manage email subscriber lists
- LMSGo provides a complete order summary and printout of any given order
- Front-end course view allows students to enjoy their learning process
- Full white label store setup
- Free and paid courses
- Payment gateway for secure payments using Bank Transfer, Stripe, PayPal, Paystack, Flutterwave, Razorpay, Paytm, Mercado Pago, Mollie, Skrill, Coingate payment gateways
- custom domain
- Available in several languages
- Provide a user-friendly RTL experience for customers who speak Arabic, Hebrew and Urdu-like languages
- Built with Laravel 8
Distinguishing Features of LMSGo SaaS - Learning Management System
Transition from front end to back endEffective learning management always requires a strong backend. Now, it doesn't matter whether this learning is online or not.It still needs a functioning backend to successfully implement the frontend.While you can manage courses and course orders from the backend, you can use the interactive front-end interface to complete course orders.
DashboardAs the store operates on two fronts, LMSGo will provide 2 dashboards to efficiently manage both; backend and frontend.Get an overview of total courses, sales, and orders here, as well as a list of your top and recent orders. Also, find a graph of your orders for the past 15 days here.
Get whole store analytics, from traffic through various browsers, devices and platforms to your top URLs, for every insight about your visitors on this dashboard.
CoursesYou can find all the courses in the store here. Use this tab to manage all aspects of your course, including course name, price, category, quantity, course description, and images.All in all, this tab helps you keep your inventory in tabs.
Categoria do cursoCreate course categories based on your unique courses here.
SubscribersManage a subscriber list of students/clients interested in your updates.
OrdersYou can view a summary of each order here. Get all the details about a specific order number here. Set order status and print receipt from here.
Store settingsDetails about store, description, header, footer, subscriber settings can be resolved from here. Manage the social media settings that will appear in the footer section from here.
system settingsManage your store's website and email settings here. Also, secure the payment side of the store using system settings.The store allows bank transfers, Stripe, PayPal, Paystack, Flutterwave, Razorpay, Paytm, Mercado Pago, Mollie, Skrill, Coingate payment gateways.
Myymälän etuosaThe frontend will provide a representation of all the settings you apply on the backend. That is, it creates a learning site view on the front end.Courses will be listed here by category.
Students/clients can add the necessary courses to the cart by clicking the tabs for full course details. The student/client can then proceed to checkout.Additionally, they can initiate payment through the secure gateway to complete the order.
Here you can see what updates are available and whether we've brought new content to this release.Check the changelog
please sendSupport request is hereFor any questions, doubts or suggestions. To save time and get quick feedback, please don't ask for support in the comments section.
- What to Expect from LMSGo SaaS - Learning Management System
- Distinguishing Features of LMSGo SaaS - Learning Management System
- Transition from front end to back end
- Categoria do curso
- Store settings
- system settings
- Myymälän etuosa
LMSGo SaaS- Learning Management System [Free Download]
LMSGo SaaS- Learning Management System [Nulled]