This is a half data admin panel and green line plugin package.
- Manage ad rows.Create campaigns using native shortcodes and HTML tags and embed them in any area of your website.
- Sales campaigns.Let visitors upload their own ad row and buy ad space for a period of time.
- approval mechanism.Protect yourself from "bad" advertising lines. If necessary, the ad row goes live after admin approval.
- PayPal integration.Easily configure the plugin to accept payments via PayPal.
- Stripe integration.Easily configure plugins to accept payments through Stripe.
- Email notification.Send custom email notifications to buyers and administrators upon successful payment.
- Advertising line statistics.Collect statistics on ad line impressions and clicks for any file over any time period.
- Remote use.Easily embed any ad row and advertiser form into a 3rd party website (just copy-paste a pair of JS/HTML snippets).
- SEO friendly.All ad rows are pulled via AJAX and use redirects.
- Performance optimization.The plugin is well optimized for better performance. It does not affect the Google PageSpeed Insights score.
Visit demo pageAnd try the power and simplicity of plugins.
Try the power of the admin panel for yourself.
How to install this package?
We have created wizards to help install scripts correctly.
- Unzip the downloaded archive and upload the file to your server.
- Open it in your browser - the wizard will start automatically.
- The guide asked a few questions. Nothing special - MySQL parameters and admin credentials to access the admin panel.
- Once done, go to the Dashboard and click on the "green line" box under the "Installed Plugins" section. It activates the plugin.
- When activated, the plugin will add a "green line" item to the left menu.
Updating scripts is a manual process. this is very simple. do not worry.
- Download the latest version of the script from CodeCanyon.
- Overwrite existing files on the server, except files
You won't lose your ad row and settings. They are stored in a MySQL database.
how to use
- Configure the plugin on the settings page of the admin dashboard.
- Find the "How to use" submenu. It explains how to embed the plugin on your website - no difficulty, just paste a few JS/HTML snippets.
- All ad rows are divided into groups called "campaigns". First, you need to create an activity on the Activities page of the admin dashboard.
- Each campaign has its own unique shortcode. Simply paste this shortcode into the area of your website where you want to place ad lines for this campaign.If you want to display multiple ad rows for this campaign, just paste the shortcode multiple times.
- If you want your visitors to be able to post their own line of ads, use
<div class="glines-form" />short code.
What are the server requirements?Your server must meet the following requirements. All modern servers already do this.
- PHP 5.5 or higher.
- MySQL 5.0 or higher.
If you are having trouble using the plugin, please contact us and we will assist you as soon as possible.
Feel free to visitChangelogAnd see what we've added/fixed in the latest version of Green Lines.
Green Lines - Standalone Script - Manage and Sell Ad Lines [Free Download]
Green Lines - Standalone Script - Manage and Sell Ad Lines [Nulled]