If you have any questions to ask before purchasing or encounter a bug in the theme, you can get fast, reliable support by posting on the item's review page.When posting a follow-up response to your question or question, use the "Reply" button on the original post so your conversation gets on topic.This makes it easier for you to understand and helps you faster.
Why isn't WPBakery Page Builder bundled with themes?
There are several reasons why WPBakery Page Builder is not directly included in the theme.
The developers of WPBakery Page Builder put thousands of hours of work into creating and maintaining the plugin, and they continue to release regular updates with fixes and new features.Their hard work deserves your support.
By purchasing your own WPBakery Page Builder license, you will be able to get support directly from the people who know plugins best - plugin developers.
When premium plugins are bundled with a theme, users have to wait until the developer of the theme releases an updated version of the theme that includes the plugin update.By purchasing a WPBakery Page Builder license, you can get critical plugin security updates as soon as they are released.
Click here for WPBakery Page Builder plugin
- bold and beautiful- Bold, striking design that can be customized to fit your brand
- Compatibility- Works with WordPress 4.3+ and all modern browsers.
- WPBakery Page Builder Compatibility (sold separately)
- Purpose-built custom WPBakery Page Builder elements
- Custom pre-existing WPBakery Page Builder elements
- WPBakery Page Builder elements extended with specific theme options
- encabezado personalizable
- 4 header styles: none, small, fill screen and slider
- Image and video backgrounds (video background requires Visual Composer - sold separately)
- Parallax scrolling effect (requires WPBakery Page Builder - sold separately)
- Disable animated scrolling
- Translation ready- Includes .po and WPML configuration. xml file
- Responsive- Looks great from desktop to smartphone
- Extensive theme options- Powered by the Redux framework. Change settings, style, layout and content via theme options or WP Customizer
- టెంప్లేట్ ఎంపికలు- Tweak specific pages with built-in page, post and custom post type options
- Color Scheme Presets
- Navigation panel- Probably the coolest navigation animation ever!
- Full Screen Site Search- Title search toggle button and animated search panel display
- social network buttons- Header social toggle buttons and animated social panel display
- Demo content- XML files from each theme demo for you to import directly into your WordPress site (images not included)
- One page
- business portfolio
- login page
- creative mix
- creative page
- Well documented- 2500+ word document files
- Strong support- Reliable, fast support from Elite Themeforest authors with 8200+ sales
- Custom Page Templates
- ഇഷ്ടാനുസൃത 404 പേജ് ടെംപ്ലേറ്റ്
- Post Archive Grid - Narrow, Boxed and Flowing
- Portfolio Custom Post Type (customizable with WPBakery Page Builder - sold separately)
- Portfolio Custom Post Type Archives - Grid and Full Width
- Much more...
- Contact form 7 support
- Including children's themes
- Full screen images and YouTube backgrounds
- Footer widget area
Version 1.2 – 09 June 2018
- Switched the options framework to Kirki (redux framework plugin is no longer required).
- Added fallback for using Redux saved theme option.
- Added dashboard notification to remind user to remove redux.
- Added a dashboard notification to remind users to migrate existing theme options after installing kirki.
- Reduced available color schemes from 10 to 8.
- Small code is neat.
- renew . pot file.
- Updated WordPress Multilingual Plugin plugin configuration. xml.
Version 1.1.6 – 10 May 2017
- Updated bundled Experience Visual Composer Extension plugin to version 1.0.8
Version 1.1.5 – 08 November 2016
- Updated bundled Experience Visual Composer Extension plugin to version 1.0.7
Version 1.1.4 – 26 July 2016
- Updated bundled Experience Visual Composer Extension plugin to version 1.0.6
Version 1.1.3 – 19 July 2016
- Updated bundled Experience Visual Composer Extension plugin to version 1.0.5
Version 1.1.2 – 15 July 2016
- Updated TGM plug-in activation class
- Updated translations. pot file
- Remove VC button color option
- Experience Visual Composer Extension version 1.0.4
- Changed address parameter of Google Map Visual Composer element to expect lat,lng instead of address (due to API change)
- Google Map API key parameter added to Google Map Visual Composer element
- Google Map elements now require a Google Map API key
- Updated translations. pot file
Version 1.1.1 – 09 June 2016
- Updated experience vc extension (v1.0.4)
- VC 4.12 Compatibility
Version 1.1.0 – 15 April 2016
Version 1.0.9 – 10 March 2016
- Fixed vertical alignment of header content on 404, Archive, Home and Search templates (lost in last update)
- More IE11 flexbox fixes (compensating .vc_iefixer-flexbox not being applied by Visual Composer plugin)
- Fixed title scrolling links
Version 1.0.8 – 05 March 2016
- Lots of CSS tweaks
- Possibe fix forvertical align centre bug in IE11
- Revert [vc_custom_heading] to Visual Composer plugin default (instead add custom [experience_heading] element to Experience Visual Composer Extension plugin)
- Updated bundled version of Experience Visual Composer Extension plugin
- Updated translation files
- Go to the page's edit screen and click the Classic Editor button above Visual Composer.
- Click the HTML tab on the content editor and copy the page content.
- Paste the page content into a text editor and use the text editor's search / replace tool to find "vc_custom_heading" and replace it with "experience_heading".
- Copy the new page content and paste it back into the HTML view of the page content editor.
- Click the Save button to save the changes.
Version 1.0.7 – 02 March 2016
- Fixed Ajax loading error
- Fixed portfolio related post tax_query field parameter values
Version 1.0.6 – 24 February 2016
- Fixed Portfolio Archive Pagination Ajax Loading
Version 1.0.5 – 23 February 2016
- Adjust the image alignment CSS so that the image is not stretched to fill the width of the content area
- Dynamic CSS files are now saved in the upload directory
- Visual Composer 4.10 Compatibility
- Improved theme options description
- Improved page option descriptions
- Added parallax speed option for page, post, portfolio item and archive headers
- Updated translation POT files
Version 1.0.4 – 06 February 2016
- Fixed navigation CSS error in Firefox
- Hide the video background on mobile devices (because the device can't play it)
- Update documentation
Version 1.0.3 – 29 January 2016
- Fixed language switch flags
- Fixed unset color scheme presets
- typo corrected
- renew . pot file
Version 1.0.2 – 28 January 2016
- Fix TGMA plugin activation class error
- Fixed webkit input autofill background and text color
- The page no longer scrolls automatically after loading a new blog post
- Added two dummy content XML
- Added two color presets
- Update theme. pot file
Version 1.0.1 – 27 January 2016
- Modifiche CSS
- typo correction
Version 1.0.0 – 26 January 2016
- initial release
- Get support
- Why isn't WPBakery Page Builder bundled with themes?
- function list
- Version 1.2 – 09 June 2018
- Version 1.1.6 – 10 May 2017
- Version 1.1.5 – 08 November 2016
- Version 1.1.4 – 26 July 2016
- Version 1.1.3 – 19 July 2016
- Version 1.1.2 – 15 July 2016
- Version 1.1.1 – 09 June 2016
- Version 1.1.0 – 15 April 2016
- Version 1.0.9 – 10 March 2016
- Version 1.0.8 – 05 March 2016
- Version 1.0.7 – 02 March 2016
- Version 1.0.6 – 24 February 2016
- Version 1.0.5 – 23 February 2016
- Version 1.0.4 – 06 February 2016
- Version 1.0.3 – 29 January 2016
- Version 1.0.2 – 28 January 2016
- Version 1.0.1 – 27 January 2016
- Version 1.0.0 – 26 January 2016
Experience - Showcase WordPress Theme [Free Download]
Experience - Showcase WordPress Theme [Nulled]
WordPress » Corporate