Version 5.0Easy Web Search is the engine used inside the website. Simple Crawling System can be used to submit URLs and links as well as XML sitemaps.When an administrator runs a crawl, URLs from submitted sites or sitemaps are automatically added to the search database.Once crawled, the link and its content (title, description, keywords, and plain text from web links) will be searchable.If the entire website links to its home page, you just need to provide the home page url or xml sitemap to the system and run a crawl.You don't need to do much to implement a search system within your website. When the user views the page, any links associated in the database are automatically updated.So you just need to run a crawl in the admin area to add new links from the site/sitemap.If you think certain links won't update when users view the page, you can disable admin area updates for that link.
In addition to this automatic link redemption system, you can add a manual link even if it doesn't link to any of your pages."Manual URLs" under the Crawl Data list will help to make your own search urls, titles, descriptions, keywords and content for custom urls.Using it, you can add "search term" records to your database of video, music, PDF or Flash pages. Note that manual URLs are not crawled during the Run Crawl.
Shared Hosting or Dedicated Hosting?This script fetches and accesses web content via HTTP using URLs. So no matter which hosting package you use to host your website. If the server supports PHP and MySQL, this is all you need.
What are buyers saying...
Support via mail is quick, the script works without problems (so far), and I'm looking forward to seeing the scheduled functionality.
Very nice script, well coded and loads fast!
Amazing script, lovely support, I'm happy to use it, now I'm crawling my 8 million domains, later I enable the do spider part to increase that number!
Scripts are great - support is even better. My favorite programmer to buy on Code Canyon! Hope they are all like this!
Design Quality is very good I like it very much Very good support Want to buy more Nelliwinne products Thank you very much Nelliwinne
Absolutely excellent support and programming. You won't regret doing business with Nelliwinne. He is a hard worker and willing to go above and beyond for his clients.Thanks again Nellivan!
This guy has a really nice and smooth-running search engine that I'm always looking for to add to my other sites. I have 20+ sites, almost all of them are done, now I am a good buyer and he will talk to you if you need help.
This wonderful sript is coded very well. Now I'm waiting for future modifications and new features that can make search even better.I give five stars because I am happy with the results and the very fast communication.
Best search engine and crawler scripts for small search engines on shared hosting.I haven't found any script that works on shared hosting before, but this one has the necessary functionality for SE and crawler.
Very nice script, easy to use and easy to customize. Customer support is great and super fast!
Works perfectly on HTTPS and PHP 7. Using XML sitemaps is a great feature because now I can't exclude pages manually.I'll be using the search script on the Drupal 7 site because Drupal 7 only searches for content, not blocks. And fast support from Melliwinne Mohotalla: just send a question and get an instant answer.
Very good search engine build..
Excellent script. Very good seller. Responsive and helpful. One of the best sellers I've come across here
Five steps to search
- Login to the management area
- Submit your webpage or xml site map
- Start crawling and wait...until it's done.
- Update crawl data if necessary
- Search the search page
Presentation restrictionsThis script is designed to scrape a single site or just a few sites. So for this script demo, it may be difficult to process more sites. So please understand its limitations.Also note that batch crawling may take some time depending on how many links you submit (html pages or xml sitemaps)
Ajax-based pagesPages whose content is loaded using Ajax scripts will not be indexed. This is because Ajax content is not the main source code of the page, so it cannot be indexed.The best way to build such a website is to generate an XML sitemap and link it to Crawl.
- Responsive search page
- Highlight search terms in search results
- Text and image searchNew
- Ajax-based crawl operation that saves server resources.
- Unicode supported searches
- поиск в PDF
- Crawl unlimited pages, automatically update search database
- Page/XML sitemap (with web link) submit for crawl
- Links from submission pages/sitemaps will be crawled automatically,
- You only need to provide the home page or the page within the page. The script will find links in these pages.
- These links will be crawled when crawling is run
- Admin area for managing links, data, images, etc.
- Search term log with admin area search counts and front-end top search queriesNew
- Easy to use in your network
- Available installation documentation
- Full page search and quick search
- Start a search from an HTML page
- Based on PHP/MySQL
- easy installation
- Complete installation documentation is provided in the installation package.
- Instructions for use are also included in the documentation
- PHP 5 and PHP 7
- Sample pages are available for easy setup
- Run a crawl from the admin area
- Automatically get title, description, keywords and content (up to 2000 characters)
- Update scraped data (title, description, keywords and content)
- Remove or disable automatic updating of links (when crawling)
Associate a link to Easy Web SearchThere are three ways to associate links with this search engine. Technically single way, adding a page with links to other pages on the web. But there are three types of pages that we can add to search engines.
01. Plan du site XMLXML sitemaps are the easiest way to make your web searches fast. You can generate a sitemap from an online generator. Go to www.xml-sitemaps.com or just google "XML sitemap generator".The standard format of an xml sitemap is as follows<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <urlset xmlns="http://www.sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9 http://www.sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9/sitemap.xsd"> <!-- created with Free Online Sitemap Generator www.xml-sitemaps.com --> <url> <loc>http://www.ceylonwebdesigns.com/</loc> <priority>1.00</priority> <changefreq>daily</changefreq> </url> </urlset>After generating the XML sitemap, upload it to your web root and add the URL (to your XML file) in Easy Web Search's admin panel.
02. Plan du site HTMLAn HTML sitemap is just a page that contains a list of links to all pages of a website. Therefore, Easy Web Search can easily crawl links from this page.Just provide the URL of the HTML sitemap in the Easy Web Search in the admin panel.
03. Any web linkEven if you don't have a sitemap of any kind (XML or HTML), you can still add pages from your website to search engines.The only thing you need to pay attention to is that this page should have links (anchor tags) to other pages on the web.For example, if your website homepage uses a navigation bar to link to all pages, you only need to add the homepage to search engines.
- 2016-08-29 : UpdateUse PHP 7 version
- 2016-08-31 : UpdateAutomatically remove crawled blank entries with no description, keywords or content
- 2016-08-31 : Updateautomatic crawling
- 2016-09-01 : UpdateVulnerability Check
- 2016-09-01 : Updatedescription, keywords for different meta tag types
- 2016-09-01 : UpdateSpeed up crawling operation
- 2016-09-02 : UpdateOptimizing link indexing issues for some sites
- 2016-09-02 : UpdateImplement XML sitemap submission
- 2016-09-02 : UpdateBulk fetch
- 2016-09-05 : UpdateUnicode search result bug fix (UTF8)
- 2016-09-21 : UpdateSearch logs in the admin area. Keyword counts for research purposes.
FOI: This Update Includes Database Structure
- 2016-09-21 : UpdateCrawl errors for local paths in the network without the http:// prefix.
- 2016-10-21 : UpdateFront-end most searched words
- 2016-10-21 : UpdateImage scraping and searching (using database updates)
- 2016-10-21 : UpdateSettings control for batch count image size and maximum body text length
- 2016-10-21 : UpdateAjax-based crawler system prevents server errors and speeds up progress (using DB updates)
- 2016-10-21 : UpdateData search and easy editing of data and images on the backend
- 2016-10-21 : UpdatePagination and fast-loading data for popular search queries
- 2016-10-21 : UpdateUse pagination to view links from each base URL
- 2016-10-30 : UpdateSpider Mode: Crawl external links as websites.
- 2016-10-30 : UpdateUser password encrypted for security
- 2016-10-30 : UpdateMaximum page/image setting for site/URL
- 2016-10-30 : UpdatePagination of site/URL pages
- 2016-10-30 : UpdateUse HTTP response codes 200 and 302 to prevent page corruption
- 2017-01-26 : UpdateRun only a partial crawl of the selected site
- 2017-01-26 : UpdatePDF grab
- 2017-01-26 : UpdateURL/Sitemap submissions for frontend users and admins to confirm and run the crawl.
- 2017-01-26 : UpdateLink submission with multiple links 1 link per line in textbox
- 2017-01-26 : UpdateInterface update with backend in separate folder for ease of use
- 2017-03-09 : UpdateFix SQL injection and XSS in V3 (minor)
- 2017-03-09 : UpdateImage search popup and fix some image grabbing issues
- 2017-03-09 : UpdateResults that support og:image (Open Graphics Protocol) thumbnails
- 2017-03-09 : UpdateThe interval between two links when crawling to save server resources
- 2017-03-09 : UpdateSplit search terms to search word by word
- 2017-06-30 : UpdateSplit search terms to search word by word
- 2018-02-26 : UpdateVersion 5 released
- 2018-02-26 : UpdateCustomize what to crawl and search (content, description, keywords, images)
- 2018-02-26 : UpdateStatistics updates, tracking browser, operating system platform, referrer and URL clicks by date. (SQL update)
- 2018-02-26 : UpdateDashboard to backend
- 2018-02-26 : UpdateSettings page updated with required feature availability checks.
- 2018-02-26 : UpdateSpeed up admin site pages
- 2018-02-26 : UpdateDashboard to backend
- 2018-02-26 : UpdateXML Sitemap Support - Optimized
- 2018-02-26 : UpdateDocumentation updated with more info on how it works
- 2019-09-20 : UpdatePaging faults have been fixed. Remove dots in page numbers
- Scheduled : UpdateMultiple crawl runners
- Scheduled : UpdateSupport og:title (The Open Graph protocol) details for crawling
- Scheduled : UpdateSupport og:description (The Open Graph protocol) details for crawling
- Scheduled : UpdateCron Job URL for scheduled crawls on the server using the Cron Job Utility
- Scheduled : Updatewebsite ranking system
Easy Web Search - PHP Search Engine with Image Search and Crawling System [Free Download]
Easy Web Search - PHP Search Engine with Image Search and Crawling System [Nulled]
PHP Scripts » Search