This is a half data admin panel and code store plugin package.
- Sale of coupons/coupons/license codes on the website:Use this script to sell tags on your website.
- Unlimited number of events:Distribute an unlimited number of coupons/coupons/license codes.
- Multiple payment gateways:PayPal, Payza/AlertPay, Skrill/Moneybookers, Authorization. Net, InterKassa, Perfect Money, BitPay and Stripe.
- Multiple currencies:Use any currency supported by the payment gateway.
- Accept Cryptocurrency - Bitcoin:Accept Bitcoin payments via BitPay.
- Major credit/debit cards accepted-Visa, MasterCard, American Express:Stripe accepts credit/debit cards.
- Fixed price supported:Sell coupons/coupons/license codes at a fixed price.
- Support flexible price:Let your customers set their own prices for coupons/coupons/license codes.
- Supported free coupons:You can even distribute coupons for free.
- Email Delivery:Coupons/coupons/license codes are sent via email.
- Modern payment methods:HTML5 + CSS3, AJAX-ed form of payment.
- edit content:Insert any HTML content inside the payment box.
- Security Management Panel:Configure scripts and manage data via a beautiful admin panel.
- Easy to integrate:Insert only 3 lines of code in the web page (see "Installation" paragraph).
- Support cross-domain access:You can install the script on one domain and use it with an unlimited number of domains.
- There is more, more, more...
How to install this package?We have created wizards to help install scripts correctly.
- Unzip the downloaded archive and upload the file to your server.
- Open it in your browser - the wizard will start automatically.
- The guide asked a few questions. Nothing special - MySQL parameters and admin credentials to access the Halfdata admin panel.
- Once done, go to the dashboard and click on the "Code Store" box under the "Installed Plugins" section. It activates the plugin.
- After activation, the plugin will add related items to the left menu.
- Find the "How to use" submenu. It explains how to embed the plugin on your website - no difficulty, just paste a few JS/HTML snippets.
What are the server requirements?Your server must meet the following requirements. All modern servers already do this.
- PHP 5.5 or higher.
- MySQL 5.0 or higher.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Code Shop - Standalone Script [Free Download]
Code Shop - Standalone Script [Nulled]
PHP Scripts » Shopping Carts