gym management system
- The system manages registered members and their membership programs.
- The system automatically generates and issues invoices.
- The system stores, maintains and retrieves data from its database very efficiently, and can be used for further analysis (data mining)
- The system provides administrators with up-to-date notifications about expired memberships and unpaid memberships.
- Time saving activities.
Why use Recreation Fitness?
- Easy to manage historical data in the database.
- The administrator can add multiple members.
- Mark attendance and generate attendance report.
- The system provides the latest notifications.
- time saving activities
- Easily generate and print membership invoices.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Generate weekly, monthly and yearly reports.
- Programming language:
- PHP Version 7.2
- HTML 5
- Codeigniter 3
- Bootstrap v4.6
- Admin Panel:
- SB Admin 2
Feasibility Study Products
Casual-Fitness is a multilingual web application that utilizes features that allow you to easily manage your fitness center or gym in the most suitable way.The system allows you to add multiple membership programs and gives you the ability to assign one of the membership programs to registered members, then you can flag attendance and track memberships to check if they expire.This system enables you to update your member's membership plan.
This product supports PHP versions greater than or equal to 5.6. The technology used in this product is Codeigniter v3, the most popular PHP framework. It should also work with 5.3.7, but we strongly advise against running these older versions of PHP due to potential security and performance issues, as well as missing features.
Most web application programming requires a database. Currently supported databases are:
- MySQL (5.1+) via mysql (deprecated), mysqli and pdo drivers
- Oracle via oci8 and pdo drivers
- PostgreSQL via postgre and pdo drivers
- MS SQL via mssql, sqlsrv (2005 and above only) and pdo drivers
- SQLite via sqlite (version 2), sqlite3 (version 3), and the pdo driver
- CUBRID via cubrid and pdo drivers
- Interbase/Firebird via ibase and pdo drivers
- ODBC via odbc and pdo drivers (you should know that ODBC is actually an abstraction layer)
If you have any questions/questions, please contact us via www.spantiklab.com, we will do our best to answer as soon as possible.Don't offer us a low rate without contacting support about your problem. We are always happy to help you.
For detailed support, please contact usSpantiklab
For short-term tourist visits:Software overview
Casual Fitness - Gym Management and Administration System [Free Download]
Casual Fitness - Gym Management and Administration System [Nulled]
PHP Scripts » Images and Media