Awesome Images is a picture sharing platform. It only takes 3 minutes to create your own photo sharing website, such as Instagram.
- Modern designUI and UX.
- The coolest welcome page with an image animation defined by the site administrator.
- Animated full-screen deformed search box.
- Timeline viewFor images.
- Random posts on the homepage and Facebook like loading animations.
- Animated popupUsed to log in, register and upload pictures.
- Fixed sidebarAnd fixed upload picture button.
- GIF image:Support Gif image play/stop
- Blurred image:If the uploaded image has a low resolution, it will be resized if the background is blurred.
- Infinite scrolling:See more images without clicking the next page.
- Lazy loading:The image will only load when you scroll to its position.
- Unique username:Every user has a unique username.
- Unique profile link:Every user has a link to their username.
- Picture library:Images posted by users are displayed in their profile.
- Follow/unfollow system:Users can go to another profile and follow or unfollow them.
- account credits:Users can earn points, known as karma, in their personal data.
- Recommendation engine:Images uploaded by users you follow will be displayed in the recommended section of the homepage.
- Likes:Users can like/dislike images.
- Random avatar:After registration, the user will be assigned a cool-looking random avatar.
- Comments and responses:Users can comment and reply to each other's uploads.
- Social sharing:Users can share images on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and even WhatsApp.
- 1 Click the picture to download:Users can download images directly from the image viewing page.
- Welcome email:New user registration welcome email.
- New follower notification email:Send email notifications whenever someone follows you.
- Management dashboard:The administrator has a unique dashboard.
- Simple appearance:No complicated menus. All tasks are easily performed by the administrator.
- Update notification:Administrators will be notified in the dashboard if there are any updates to scripts in Code Canyon.
- Brief insights from the dashboardThe dashboard displays brief insights of new registrations, new uploads, and analysis.
- Editor's choice:Administrators can carefully select images to display on the website. The image selected in the edit selection will be displayed in the "Featured" section of the homepage.
- Analytics: Weekly and monthly classification of users and upload analysis.
- Categories: Create, edit and delete categories.
- Image manager:Edit and delete images uploaded by users throughout the website.
- search engine:Use username or email address to quickly search for users or use image title to search for images.
- Page manager:Add, edit or delete about us, contact us, etc. pages.
- User management system:Get a list of all users. Edit or delete them as needed.
- User ban:The administrator can ban users, and their uploads will be hidden in the entire website. Banned users will also be notified on their profile page.
- Authenticated user:Administrators can mark users as "authenticated users." The tick mark badge will be attached to the user profile page marked as verified.
- Website settings:All basic website settings can be easily configured, such as website name, logo, mobile logo, website icon, etc.
- Icons for all devices:When the administrator uploads the favorite icon, it will be resized and compatible with all devices.
- account credits:The administrator can choose to allow or prohibit users to upload points.
- Gallery avatar:The administrator can choose to allow or disallow users to select avatars from the gallery.
- Appearance settings:Customize the site according to your needs. Including changing the site color, title type (fixed/static), title color, button color settings.
- Watermarks: The uploaded picture can have a watermark.
- Welcome page background:The administrator can choose any image as the welcome background.
- SEO settings:Change the meta title, meta description, and keywords.
- Google Analytics:Easy Google Analytics integration.
- Social links:Add social links directly from the SEO settings page.
- Google adsEasily integrate Google Ads on the homepage and single view page.
- Custom advertising banner:Add your own custom banner ad image to the homepage.
- Mail engine:Multiple mail engines support. Mailtrap, Mailgun and Mandrill.
- Test email:Developer mail test sandbox using Mailtrap
- CSRF protection
- Cross-reference script (XSS) protection
- SQL injection protection
- Secure Bcrypt password hashing
Username: frankistine Password: demouser1
Username: admin Password: password
Version 1.4 05-07-2018 NEW: Quick Setup for the script (Like Wordpress setup) NEW: Social Login: Facebook, Twitter, and Google NEW: URL for clearing the cache (www.yourdomain.com/yourAdminPassword/clear-cache) Fixed empty hashtags text on the homepage Minor UI bugs fixes
Version 1.3 08-03-2018 NEW: Leaderboard Section (Shows Leaderboard based on user's Karma) NEW: Added Leagues Improved DB seeder Minor Bugs Fixes
Version 1.2.2 03-11-2017 NEW: Admins can change users password. [ Manage Users > Select User > Change Password] NEW: Add Location or a little Bio on profile page. NEW: Added Current Version and Available version information in the dashboard. Added Verified Profile badge in the headers near user's avatar/name. Fixed upload rotation issues with images captured with digital camera and smartphones [Ignorning EXIF meta data] Fixed avatar rotation issues Fixed Image Caption edit bug on admin dashboard. Separated the installation folders for Cloud Hosting and Shared Hosting users.
Version 1.2.1 16-10-2017 NEW: Support for Shared Hosting. Updated the documentation with quick installation procedure for shared hosting. Major security update for user avatar changing functionality. Added support for Small-Medium old devices (ipad) Removed absolute codes.
Version 1.2 23-09-2017 Localization Language File. Added method to change website language in the Documentation. NEW: UTF-8 characters support for slug and Image Caption. (Supports Chinese or Arabic Characters) NEW: View Images by Category. Fixed empty image caption bug. Added new tag package with support for UTF-8 characters. Added tags input for Tags view pages. Removed auto-complete of tags placeholder from browser history. UI improvements in tags input design. Added Readmore.js plugin to plugins.js Fixed Show-more Show-less bug with emoji. Font size fixes for better UX. Speed Optimization
Version 1.1 18-09-2017 Full remap of interface. - Homepage now has your feed (images of the users you follow and the images that you uploaded) (Kudos to user "guesswhat" for suggestions) - If a user is not following anyone, Follow Suggestions will be displayed. - If a user is not logged in, the user will be redirected to "Explore" page. - Hot Page has been converted to "Explore" page like Instagram. New: Add multiple tags on images. New: View all images with a particular tag. New: Added features like duplicate tags validation. New: Appoint any user as Admin. New: Trending tags section on the homepage. New: Follow suggestions like Instagram. New: Social links and website links for the users.(Kudos to user "dude1977" for suggestions) New: Show More/Show Less feature for long Image Caption New: Image optimization by resizing the image and keeping the aspect ratio (Tested Image of 2.2M, converted to 48k after upload) Max upload size is now set to 3M. Many UI/UX improvements. Tons of bugs fixes. XSS issue fixed for comments and replies. XSS issue fixed for Post Tinker on Homepage. Website Speed Optimization Improved Documentation
Version 1.0.1 13-09-2017 Profanity/Badwords Filter Bugs Fixes Performance Enhancement
Awesome Images : Photo Sharing Platform - Supports GIFs and Social Login [Free Download]
Awesome Images : Photo Sharing Platform - Supports GIFs and Social Login [Nulled]
PHP Scripts » Social Networking