Responsive WordPress Blog ThemeAvocet is a unique and beautiful WordPress blog theme, created specifically for lifestyle bloggers who pay special attention to fashion, travel and food.Avocet is designed with readability in mind. Its excellent layout and efficient space utilization make your blog a pleasure to read and browse.The theme has three sliders, four headings, and numerous typography and layout options, giving you the flexibility to change the appearance of your blog with the click of a button.All of this is achieved through powerful and extensively tested code.If this is not enough, our efficient, effective and timely support ensures that you only focus on the important things-create your next important post!
Elegant and beautiful fashion blog Avocet was originally designed for fashion bloggers. Our research shows that many fashion bloggers use a lot of black on their websites.But we don't want to go too far. The result is a balanced use of colors throughout the theme.Another thing we noticed is that there are two types of fashion bloggers-those who like Serif fonts and those who don't like Serif fonts. Therefore, we have added support for more than 600 Google fonts to choose from.Not only that, the demo also showed the theme's ability to elegantly and perfectly combine each font.A modern and beautiful food blog. If you use amazing food photography to support your blog, Avocet's modern blog layout may interest you.Not only does it highlight your images with a unique layout to make your blog stand out from the crowd, it also makes your food blog responsive on all devices.As a food blogger, you may also need a way to display your recipes beautifully. This is what we are currently doing.We will add support for one of the most popular recipe plugins in the near future.An equally beautiful travel blog The features and layout explained above also allow travel bloggers to take advantage of powerful options to turn their regular travel blog into a compelling travel blog.Use any of the eight blog layout options and two beautiful Instagram feed layouts in the footer to share your travel experience.If your taste is too dark, you can also switch to the light version of the post title.
Full feature list8 well-designed blog layouts
- Mixed (standard post + list + grid)
- 2 grid posts + list
- Standard big mailbox
- Grid (first post standard)
- List (first post criteria)
- Beautiful 1-column slider with Ken Burns effect
- Unique 2-column slider
- Full width 3 column slider
- Change Slider layout by changing the number of columns from 1 through 3
- Select a post using the latest post, category, or post ID option
- Disable one-click
- Highlight a single post
- Use the most commented posts, latest posts, category, or post ID options to select posts
- Option to add custom title
- Disable at any time
- Show the most commented posts
- Can also be used to display the latest post, category or post ID
- Option to add custom title
- Disable one-click
- Well-designed CTA area with complete custom controls
- Available in two color schemes and two layouts
- Change the title, description, button label and link in the WordPress customizer
- Disable at any time
- One-click access to search functions and filters
- Drop down animation
- Filter by category, label, month or year
- The option to keep only the search function
- Separate option to disable each filter
- The about page is backed by a gorgeous shortcode-you will love it.look at this!
- A contact page powered by Contact Form 7 and another perfect call-to-action shortcode.See it for yourself.
- Search Results-Nothing
- Search Results/Archive Page
- Full width page + latest post (content followed by latest post)
- Full width page
- Default page with sidebar
- Two well-designed short codes actually played a role.
- Integrate as a plug-in. If you switch themes, you will never lose data.
- what else? More amazing short codes are in production.
- W3C Compliant HTML5 and CSS3
- Supported by SASS (CSS with Super Powers)
- WordPress 4.4 is ready
- Translation ready
- Including children's themes
- Well-structured and error-free HTML can achieve better search engine rankings.
- Pass Google mobile phone compatibility test
- Ultra-sensitive design
- Retina ready
- Take control of your blog like never before
- Each option is carefully nested under the relevant section
- Intuitive and easy-to-understand nomenclature
- Still can't find what you need? Use ourOnline documentation.
- 16/7 availability according to support agreement
- Online documentation
- Tips and guidance in the customizer
- Customizer section with direct links to online documentation for easy reference
- Two very beautiful, unprecedented layouts for Instagram feeds
- Switch between the two layouts with one click
- The custom button is directly linked to your Instagram account
- Display post tags in an interesting way
- Attract users to explore more content from the blog
- Beautifully designed widgets. It has never looked so beautiful.
- Add your profile picture to the widget to complete the design
- We are sure that the rest of the design will enhance your profile
- A custom button to automatically link the widget to your "About Me" page
- Recent posts-unique in your own way
- Marker cloud
- Instagram-brings 4 different layouts
- Social media links
- Beautifully styled default WordPress widget
- Support for Contact Form 7
- Campi CSS personalizzati
- Translation ready-. Include pot file
- Including children's themes
CreditsSpecial thanks to Toan Nguyen (HTTP: // PHP face.net)Help us update the theme automatically.
Most of the images used in the theme presentation are fromPexels and Unsplash. Some pictures are from the Flickr communityЛицензия Creative Commons 2.0. Links to the respective authors are provided in the posts/pages where their pictures appear. The rest of the pictures were found on the Internet without permission.We assume that it is safe to use these images commercially. However, we are not lawyers. Please report any errors/violations you know to www.superavis.com.Without these excellent photographers, Avocet's demo site would not look so beautiful. We are forever grateful to them for providing their best works to the world for free.
ChangelogVersion v1.5.1 (Latest) – 17 August, 2020
Fix: Plugin information in TGM Plugin Activation configuration.
Version 1.5.0 – 06 July, 2020
Version 1.5.0 (Latest) - 06 July, 2020 <pre> Tweak: Kirki is no longer included in the theme. It is a required plugin instead. Tweak: Replace Instagram feed plugin. Tweak: Add defaults to Featured Blocks fields in Customizer. Tweak: Include widgets in the plugin instead the theme. New: Add wp_body_open() function as per WordPress guidelines. </pre> Version 1.4.2 - Feb 6, 2018 <pre> Update: Latest Version of Kirki </pre> Version 1.4.1 - 20 July, 2017 <pre> Fix: Mobile menu issue on window resize. </pre> Version 1.4.0 - 26 June, 2017 <pre> Tweak: Removed Automatic Update feature Tweak: Removed Referral Sales Promotion tab from Customizer Fix: CSS issues. Fix: Doc Comments. </pre> Version 1.3.9 – 06 June, 2016 <pre> New: Option to change the language of Facebook widget Fix: Caption of Content Boxes in Internet Explorer 10 and Internet Explorer 11 Fix: Minor internationalization issues </pre> Version 1.3.8 – 13 May, 2016 <pre> Fix: Drop Cap was not working in Mozilla Firefox </pre> Version 1.3.7 – 1 May, 2016 <pre> Fix: Category description was visible in Search Overlay if a user adds a specific invalid HTML markup </pre> Version 1.3.6 – 26 April, 2016 <pre> Fix: Adsense code was not working properly in Advert fields Fix: Footer HTML markup </pre> Version 1.3.5 – 28 March, 2016 <pre> Tweak: Allowed HTML in Call to Action's Title and Description field Fix: Title of Call to Action's Description field was incorrect </pre> Version 1.3.4 – 11 March, 2016 <pre> Fix: Content Boxes in Featured Block published wrong links </pre> Version 1.3.3 – 08 March, 2016 <pre> Fix: Increased spacing between the header and three-column slider Fix: Internationalization and localization corrections </pre> Version 1.3.2 – 25 Feb, 2016 <pre> Tweak: Increased menu levels of the Primary Menu from 3 to 5 </pre> Version 1.3.1 – 22 Feb, 2016 <pre> Tweak: Allowed HTML tags in copyright statement in the footer </pre> Version 1.3 Major Release – 21 Feb, 2016 <pre> New: Content Boxes in Feature Block New: Ad space below Featured Block and above Footer New: Added support for Ad Injection plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/ad-injection) New: Added support for Disqus Comment System plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/disqus-comment-system) Fix: Theme update was not working with child themes Fix: Corrected font color of HTML tags (pre, code, kbd, tt, var and samp). Fix: Corrected styles of Pinterest button in 'Share This Story' if Pinterest plugin is installed. Tweak: Increased width of Style B Post Titles. </pre> Version 1.2.2 – 12 Feb, 2016 <pre> Fix: Some Google fonts were not working due to faulty CSS. Fix: Corrected a typo in an if statement in the functions.php. Fix: Removed an unnecessary PHP comment in template-tags.php. Tweak: Updated to Kirki v2.0.8. </pre> Version 1.2.1 – 06 Feb, 2016 <pre> New: Disable Sidebar for post page Fix: Styles of featured image in (Avocet) About Author widget when 'Make profile picture rounded' is not checked. Fix: Styles of username in Style B of Footer Instagram. Fix: Post ID field in the Customizer wasn't showing up when Post ID was selected as the source of the Featured Post. Fix: Toggle for Slider Pagination in the Customizer was not working. Tweak: Added ID to each style tag generated by Custom Codes in the Customizer. Tweak: Whitespace changes to make the code more readable. </pre> Version 1.2 Major Release – 03 Feb, 2016 <pre> New: White post title style New: Added font options New: Added color options New: Integrated Kirki toolkit in Customizer Fix: Spacing above content in Modern layout (left and right images) </pre> Version 1.1.3 – 29 Jan, 2016 <pre>Fix: Name of the function is_singular() was incorrect. </pre> Version 1.1.2 – 28 Jan, 2016 <pre>Fix: Alignment of carousel title. Tweak: Removed featured area placeholders. </pre> Version 1.1.1 – 20 Jan, 2016 <pre>Fix: Primary menu showed only 'More' when no menu was assigned Fix: Header had no space at the bottom when it had background color in small screens Fix: Alignment of content and button in Call to Action shortcode Fix: CSS of two styles of Call to Action shortcode was not applying Fix: Enabled slider pagination in small and medium screens. Fix: Special characters were being encoded in Custom CSS fields </pre> Version 1.1 – Major Release 19 Jan, 2016 <pre>New: Automatic theme updates within WordPress updates. New: Two Header styles: Style A and Style B New: Header Background Colors Option for Style A New: Two Sliders: 2-column (site-width) and 3-column (fullwidth) New: Widget Area: Alternate Sidebar New: Page template with Alternate Sidebar New: Option to limit categories, tags, months and years in Search/Filter overlay New: Option to disable slider pagination New: Sidebar on small screens Tweak: Added descriptions in WordPress Customizer Tweak: Replaced Owl Carousel with Slick Carousel Tweak: Changed names of options like Layout 1, Layout 2...Layout 4 to Style A, Style B...Style D Tweak: Broke down featured-block.php into additional template parts Tweak: Made wp_kses() more readable Fix: The last thumbnail of Style A of Footer Instagram Feed had a gap of 1 pixel Fix: Media queries for custom classes specific to Contact Form 7 were incorrect Fix: Media queries in customizer-style.php were incorrect Fix: Comment Ending in style.css was incorrect </pre> Version 1.0 – 15 Jan, 2016 <pre>Initial Release </pre>
Avocet - Lifestyle & Fashion blog theme [Free Download]
Avocet - Lifestyle & Fashion blog theme [Nulled]
WordPress » Blog / Magazine