AutoGrid response library
This is a plug-in for scanning folders in the server and their subfolders containing images.Subfolders will be the categories that appear at the top, and the plugin will make a grid responsive gallery with images.
Put the plugin on your page once, and then no longer encode, you just need to organize your images in folders, if you want to add thumbnails.
I made a PHP script that can automatically generate thumbnails for you, so you don't have to use photoshop or other tools to build them! You can download it here:https://www.dropbox.com/s/j7nbjqv4avl2tw5/thumbmaker.zipGive it a try! It is completely free (not including support)
Just wanted to say thank you to David...the script was great and his support was excellent...always there to help and give quick answers. keep up the good work.
I have the first version of this plugin and like it. The new update is amazing. Great job david
This is exactly what I have been looking for, more than a year! Glad I waited and found this.I use it for family photos, and now I can easily add new photos without having to manage different resolutions or edit files.
Great job David, you deserve more recognition. Keep up the good work! For future clients, don't forget to rate his work in the download page.
- No coding required
- Scan the folders on the server and their subfolders containing images
- Only support grid thumbnails to images you want to improve performance
- . txt file supports adding youtube/vimeo videos, iframes, extra text, scale and more
- Accept images of any size
- Fully responsive grid and light box
- deep link
- Full width, if the width of each column is set to "auto", the grid will adapt to 100% of its container
- ನೀವು ಕಜ್ಜಿ ಕಾಲಮ್ನ ಸ್ಥಿರ ಅಗಲವನ್ನು ಅಥವಾ ಆ ಕಾಲಮ್ನ ನಿರ್ದಿಷ್ಟ ಸಂಖ್ಯೆಯನ್ನು ನಿರ್ದಿಷ್ಟಪಡಿಸಬಹುದು
- Configure different layouts for various resolutions
- CSS3 效果
- Search system
- Direction-aware hover effect
- Lightbox with slideshow (play, pause, autoplay)
- Easy to implement, so you can add it to your page very quickly and easily, and you can also create more instances very quickly (just add a line of HTML code)
- Sort images by name, by date, or randomly
- Compatible with Twitter Bootstrap
- No bootloader required
- Load images in groups
- Click on a thumbnail to link to another page
- Free technical support
You can look at the documentationHERE
Auto Grid Responsive Gallery [Free Download]
Auto Grid Responsive Gallery [Nulled]
PHP Scripts » Images and Media