This plugin isCollege LmsWebmaster. With this plugin, administrators can create bundles of existing courses and sell bundles at new prices in a subscription model.The administrator can also set the subscription period for each course package. Students can subscribe to a bundle and access its courses, and need to subscribe again to renew the expired bundle.
How it works
- Academy lms should be pre-installed on your server
- Purchase the course bundle subscription plug-in of the Academy lms from codecanyon
- Download the plugin and install it to your college lms portal
- After installation, the administrator will get a new option named "Course Bundle" in the navigation bar.
- The administrator can create a new package by selecting an existing course uploaded by the administrator.
- The administrator can set a new price for the created bundle.
- The administrator can also choose the number of days to subscribe, and the administrator defines the activity time of the bundle after each purchase.
- Students will get a new option called "Course Package" in their "Courses" menu.
- From the course package options, students can view and subscribe to the course packages they like.
Benefits for administrators and lecturers
- Administrators can earn recurring income from the same course bundle through the bundled subscription system.
- Administrators will be able to make more profits, because sales will increase with the increase of course packages.
Benefits for students
- Students will get multiple courses at a lower price.
- Students can renew their course bundle subscription as many times as needed.
Log in to the online demo portal as a student and navigate here:
Administrador, instructor de presentaciones
Log in as an administrator or lecturer in the online demo portal and navigate here:
The new plug-in course pack will be available in the admin user and student user menus. From this option, administrators and students can access course packages.
Administrators can create course packages from the Add New Package option. Administrators can set new discount prices and subscription validity periods for new course packages.Adding the subscription time to the new bundle creates a validity period for the bundle. Students will be able to access the purchased bundle at a specific time selected by the administrator.After the subscription period expires, students need to purchase the bundle again.
From the management bundle option, the administrator can check the bundle status and other information such as bundle details, subscription limits, and prices.Administrators can edit, delete, activate or deactivate the bundle from here
Administrators can also view subscriber information, bundle details, subscription expiration date, and payment reports from the subscription report option. All payment reports can be printed.This includes searching and filtering reports based on package name, date and username
The printable payment invoice contains course details, subscriber information, payment report and the subscription validity period of the purchased course package
Students can browse course packages with or without logging in.Using the option named "Course Package" on the "Courses" menu, students can view the details of the package and the courses contained in the package.Bundle rating, number of subscribers, and bundle pricing information are displayed here
Students can purchase packages from the course package menu. Students will get detailed information and "purchase" options for each course package.Bundles that have been purchased but expired can also be renewed here. You can use existing online payment methods to pay
Students can view the bundle details, which contains all the information about all courses added to the bundle. Bundled ratings and reviews will also be provided here
Students can access purchased bundles from the "Bundles" option of the "My Courses" menu.Purchased bundles with the remaining subscription validity period will be shown as valid, and those bundles that have exceeded the validity period will be shown as expired
Students can renew the expired bundle by paying the bundle subscription fee again.With the subscription renewal option, students can extend the subscription validity period to bundles
Students can evaluate the course packages they have purchased by starring them, and they can also add comments when grading. Bundling ratings add value to the bundling and generate trust among subscribers
Bundle subscribers can view payment reports that contain all invoices for a particular bundle purchased by students.Students can view detailed information or print the invoice generated in the purchase history
- Academy LMS is pre-installed on your web server.
- Download the academy here-https://1.envato.market/jGqOZ
Version 1.1 – 16 February, 2021
- Template file for Elegant and Firdaus RTL theme added.
Send us tickets for pre-sales issues and get after-sales developer support through zendesk.http://support.creativeitem.com
Academy LMS Course Bundle Subscription Addon [Free Download]
Academy LMS Course Bundle Subscription Addon [Nulled]
PHP Scripts » Project Management Tools